Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Songs from the FCP

Hil

Hi, so I'm going to share a few songs she sang at the FCP. I only ask that everyone be respectful with them. I'm never sure about posting stuff from private events. I have before, but Idk. People do post, I guess I'm just chicken, and want to honor the generosity she shows to us with the FCP. I know everyone can't go, so I wanted to share.

Wanted Woman

Velvet Heartbreak

Deluxe announcement and Take Me Out

Out of That Truck

Eder Rodrigues

Thank you for sharing. As a fan living in Brazil who has never been able to attend her concert or participate in such exclusive events, I am truly grateful when people share these experiences. I believe it's important for everyone to have the decency not to share them and simply enjoy them in our own way by watching videos.

Momin

Hi, so I'm going to share a few songs she sang at the FCP. I only ask that everyone be respectful with them. I'm never sure about posting stuff from private events. I have before, but Idk. People do post, I guess I'm just chicken, and want to honor the generosity she shows to us with the FCP. I know everyone can't go, so I wanted to share.

Wanted Woman

Velvet Heartbreak

Out of That Truck

Hey Hil these links take me to a page with nothing. Could you resend or check what's up?

Hil

Hey Hil these links take me to a page with nothing. Could you resend or check what's up?
They take me to the videos. It shows they're up, nothing looks weird or unusual on my end. Is anyone else having problems?

Momin

They take me to the videos. It shows they're up, nothing looks weird or unusual on my end. Is anyone else having problems?
Strange, it's working now. Thanks as always and sorry for the useless worry haha. WW is one of my favourite from D&R so looking forward to that.

Reactions: Hil

glenn7

Wanted Woman

Velvet Heartbreak

Out of That Truck

Thanks a Mil Hil