Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Songs like this

Hey ya'll! I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about carrie's songs like this being released as a single? I know wikipedia is not always reliable, but i did notice that they had listed "songs like this" charting at #50. Just wondering...........

C

cucu15

i hear that Songs like this is a on the radio. is it even a single.

robinannhunt

There is not a released single from the label. Some stations are playing miscellaneous CD tracks. Quitter is being played also.

C

cucu15

wow thats a great thing they are playing her songs even though they aren't single.

CarrieUK

Songs Like This hasn't been released as an official single, but it is being played on radio & it did chart at #50 on Billboard Country (which is VERY good for a song that has had pretty much no promotion at all) :)

Carrieflattsfan

Songs Like This hasn't been released as an official single, but it is being played on radio & it did chart at #50 on Billboard Country (which is VERY good for a song that has had pretty much no promotion at all) :)

Wow, that's awesome! It's always a good sign when radio wants to play an uncharted song from a popular artist. To me, that means there's still a high level of interest in the music and artist. :D