Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soul Surfer Hollywood Premiere is March 30th!!!!

teesharky

WireImage.com

oh my gosh there are after parties and everything! woohoo!

arrow_blue_bullet3.gif
shim.gif
Premiere Of TriStar Pictures' "Soul Surfer" - After Party
arrow_blue_bullet3.gif
shim.gif
Premiere Of TriStar Pictures' "Soul Surfer" - Arrivals
arrow_blue_bullet3.gif
shim.gif
Premiere Of TriStar Pictures' "Soul Surfer" - Red Carpet

teesharky

And the New York one is April 6. :) We already knew this, didn't we? lol

No I had no idea the NYC one was April 6th. I had no idea the LA one was the 30th.

I knew they were having premieres, but the dates were never released before.

How did you know about the dates?? It was never posted here.

supercarriefan

I've read the premiere dates somewhere before now, too, Jessica lol. I thought it was on here...guess not.
Great news though that there is already a wireimage spot set up. Hopefully we get lots of pics. Is Carrie going to be there for sure? I can't see why she wouldn't be, but with the ACMs being next week as well.

teesharky

I think Carrie will be there as LA is only an hour away from Vegas. We know that all too well with Taylor's grand Hellicopter ride into LA for the PCAS last year. Ugh. lol

I never saw the dates here anywhere, so I must have missed it. Sorry! lol

epicamends

No I had no idea the NYC one was April 6th. I had no idea the LA one was the 30th.

I knew they were having premieres, but the dates were never released before.

How did you know about the dates?? It was never posted here.

I looked them up and posted them in a thread a couple of weeks ago, can't remember which thread. Hopefully Carrie goes to both premieres!

Has anyone heard anything about if she's going to be doing any talk shows to promote the movie?

teesharky

I looked them up and posted them in a thread a couple of weeks ago, can't remember which thread. Hopefully Carrie goes to both premieres!

Has anyone heard anything about if she's going to be doing any talk shows to promote the movie?

Carrie will be on Ellen April 7th to promote the film, per another thread just posted! lol

Sorry I missed your previous thread. Been a busy week. lol