Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soul Surfer is Also Having a NYC Red Carpet Premiere! :)

teesharky

Guys the official Soul surfer website is listing a contest to register to win a trip to the NYC Soul Surfer red carpet premiere!

woohoo! I am definitely entering. I guess this means it won't just be a Hollywood premiere! I hope Carrie attends both LA and NYC!

Soul Surfer NYC Premiere Contest

teesharky

I think she will be there too. My only concern is the ACMS and the LAdies of country night in Vegas, the week before the 8th opening.

I hope her premieres won't be the same weekend as the ACMS. That would suck.

blondemama

I bet if Carrie is asked to sing she would find a way to do it all but I bet she will attend all the premiers. Has anyone heard about the acm's and the performers other that the release of the initial performers?

teesharky

^ No other performers have been announced yet that I know of. I bet they will space out the announcements like usual.

It would be a good excuse to skip the ACMS, lol. But I bet Carrie won't do that since she is being honored the next night.

LA and Vegas are very close together though so hopefully Carrie will at least be able to attend the Hollywood premiere. It will be a busy week for her. lol

undrwood9098

Praying for them to have premieres internationally, too, since it's been confirmed that it's being released outside of North America! :)

AHHHH this is exciting! ONE MONTH!!!!!

Jade_kt

Well since we won't have much Carrie activity until the next album comes out then we should all go watch Soul Surfer when it comes out to support Carrie and help make her debut movie a hit :D Plus it will at least tie us over while we wait for another Carrie appearance to happen (i.e. ACM's, Opry, festivals, etc.).

kaileigh

That's so awesome! Greeeeeaaaaaatttttt!!! I've been praying for a premiere, thank God! I just hope she'll attend the premiere, in both places. And if there will be other activities for her, I hope she'll find a way. Oh and I hope Carrie will feel better soon! God bless!

Oh and tee, that's good for you! Good Luck!:D

teesharky

Well since we won't have much Carrie activity until the next album comes out then we should all go watch Soul Surfer when it comes out to support Carrie and help make her debut movie a hit :D Plus it will at least tie us over while we wait for another Carrie appearance to happen (i.e. ACM's, Opry, festivals, etc.).
I

I agree. Everyone needs to go out opening weekend and give it a strong box office score....I am not expecting huge numbers because this might not be in every single theater like Harry Potter or a big box office smash like that. But if it does well for an independent type of film-- that is all we can hope for.

I think the movie itself will get decent reviews, and Anna Sophia Robb already won some sort of Maverick, rising star award for her acting in this film. So I expect Anna to get really strong reviews. I am praying Carrie can manage decent/lukewarm reviews as that would be fine for her first effort.

Carrie Country

Carrie on a red carpet? Hmmmmmmmmm she's so gorgeous she was made for events like this I hope she takes time out from her break to attend!!!!!