Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soul Surfer Red Carpet Hollywood Premiere Tonight: Twitter Stalking Here :)

teesharky

I thought we could have a thread for the premiere tonight... since some fanclub members are going that live in LA, etc, and there will be tweets and wireimage pix coming in.

Not sure what time it starts but I think it might be 7pm PST, so 10 pm EST.

Cannot wait to see what Carrie is wearing!

Do you guys think she will stay in LA a few days to do promo there, and then fly to Vegas for the ACMS like Saturday, etc?

EDIT: There is a live stream guys!!!!! It starts at 9:30 pm EST.

SoulSurferMovie

Hey SOUL SURFER fans! Be sure to catch tonight's Live Stream of the SOUL SURFER Red Carpet Premiere on Cambio, at... http://fb.me/yd3YU817

Last edited:

abbeyjones18

I'm going to try and look up pictures at getty and wireimage...lol, what should I type in the "search" thing..."Soul Surfer Premiere"??? Any suggestions??? :) LOL...I'll be watching Idol, too...busy, busy night, lol... :)

teesharky

^ lol good one Jeff, and true. lol

Hey guess what! There is a live stream of the red carpet!!! We can watch it live! It starts at 9:30 pm EST!

SoulSurferMovie

Hey SOUL SURFER fans! Be sure to catch tonight's Live Stream of the SOUL SURFER Red Carpet Premiere on Cambio, at... http://fb.me/yd3YU817

mlawlor

normal_163.jpg

Just in case anyone forgot (lol) this is what Carrie to her last film premiere (and just to show that Carrie is everywhere, I took the image from an Amy Adams' photo site haha!

Carrieflattsfan

I'm going to try and look up pictures at getty and wireimage...lol, what should I type in the "search" thing..."Soul Surfer Premiere"??? Any suggestions??? :) LOL...I'll be watching Idol, too...busy, busy night, lol... :)

Just type "Carrie Underwood" in the search box, and sort by "Latest." :D