Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soul Surfer Street Team Sign Up

cassie2

Staff member
Wow! Here's a nice opportunity for all of us to help promote Soul Surfer! As we all know it's a little quite at the moment!

http://teambuzzplant.com/campaigns/soulsurfer/

Let's do our best to show our support!! Good Luck to everyone!

SoulSurferHeader.jpg

The Soul Surfer Street Team competition includes a contest where members will have the opportunity to earn rewards based on their activities in support of the Soul Surfer movie.

Prizes include:
*Grand Prize: (1 Winner) Two tickets to the movie premiere of Soul Surfer and a $1000 travel voucher
*Runner Up: (1 Winner) $250 Fandango Gift Card
*3rd Place Prize: (1 Winner) 8G iPod Nano
*4th Place Prize: (1 Winner) $100 Amazon Gift Card
*5th Place Prize: (1 Winner) $50 Amazon Gift Card
*6th thru 15th Place: (10 Winners) An autographed copy of Bethany's book and an autographed Soul Surfer movie poster
*16th thru 30th Place: (15 Winners) An autographed Soul Surfer movie poster

The winners of Competition rewards will be notified by telephone and/or email on or about April 1, 2011.

cassie2

Staff member
I have already earned over 1,500 points! I received an email that promo material is being sent to me via fedex on Mon! It sounds as if fliers and a poster may be included in the kit. I'll let you know what else once I receive the package.

cassie2

Staff member
Guys, it's a little awkward promoting this film! xD

But I got another Soul Surfer shirt! :D

What makes it awkward Nanny? I'm kinda pumped! lol I'm very active in my Church and I teach 3rd graders and sub frequently for other grades in my parish CCD program. I've spoken with the high school teen youth director and he was very receptive to receiving the flyers I expect to arrive tomorrow.

I'm old so I guess that might be the reason I'm anxious to help spread the word about Soul Surfer!:rofl: That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :p

nannygirl

Okay, guys, who feels like it's hard telling who can get the most points in this contest? I wish there was a leader board or something. xD

nannygirl

Okay, 9 days until the winner of the two premiere passes is announced! How many points do y'all have? I only have a couple thousand, which sounds impressive until you find out each task is worth like 500 points. xD