Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soul Surfer Theaters released!

TOPDOG1001

I wonder if Carrie will go on a couple of talk shows to promote it.

So I guess there's no soundtrack??? Seems like a missed opportunity to have Carrie in your movie and to not have her sing a song!

epicamends

I can't wait to see the commercials on my TV screen! Ahhh this is getting so exciting. Carrie on the big screen!!

undrwood9098

So I guess there's no soundtrack??? Seems like a missed opportunity to have Carrie in your movie and to not have her sing a song!

We need to send requests to the Ellen Degeneres Show to get Carrie on there. :) I love it when Carrie's on Ellen!

abbeyjones18

Cool...the Rhode Island location is in Lincoln...I love Lincoln! Kind of wished I lived there sometimes, lol...it's much better than living in the urban part of the state, lol! :)

teesharky

Agree. They should have done a soundtrack. Maybe the budget was low or something?

Carrie should have recorded a song for it.

nannygirl

^Maybe she wanted to be taken seriously as an actress. Like Elvis, he didn't want to sing in his movies...according to my mom.

TOPDOG1001

Carrie was awesome. We filmed with her for the first week and I was a bit nervous. The first week of filming is where you really haven’t set up a routine or you don’t know everyone on set,” AnnaSophia told JustJaredJr.com exclusively.
“She flies in the day before and we only had one week, which tells you how great of a performer she is. She did such a phenomenal job with her first big-screen role and to watch her transformation as an actress - from the first to the last day - she because so comfortable in her role and it was very natural,” the 17-year-old actress shared.

Carrie Underwood: New ‘Soul Surfer’ Stills! | AnnaSophia Robb, Carrie Underwood : Just Jared

Cps235

Super happy! Thanks for posting! The movie is going to be shown in my area! Can't wait to see the movie :)

nannygirl

Carrie was awesome. We filmed with her for the first week and I was a bit nervous. The first week of filming is where you really haven’t set up a routine or you don’t know everyone on set,” AnnaSophia told JustJaredJr.com exclusively.
“She flies in the day before and we only had one week, which tells you how great of a performer she is. She did such a phenomenal job with her first big-screen role and to watch her transformation as an actress - from the first to the last day - she became so comfortable in her role and it was very natural,” the 17-year-old actress shared.

Carrie Underwood: New ‘Soul Surfer’ Stills! | AnnaSophia Robb, Carrie Underwood : Just Jared

There was a typo...but nice comment!

AIgrl06

OK, so I wasn't really sure where to put this, so bear with me, lol. A spot for Soul Surfer just came on TV, really short, I wasn't paying attention until my little sister yells "Woah! She has no arm!!!" She seemed really enamored by it, she can't remember the actual story, but it set off a conversation between her and my other sister who said "You know, that was a true story..." I just thought it was cool that it's interesting to kids and sparking some conversation and all. Just thought I'd share. :)

epicamends

^I'm glad to hear that! I've been seeing lots of comments trickling in on twitter from people who didn't know anything about the film until they saw ads on TV. I'm sure the buzz will keep growing as the TV ads ramp up closer to release day.

teesharky

I think it is obvious that Hawaii is going to get the movie seeing as it was filmed there and everything happened there in real life. lol but the list does not include Hawaii.... so you know that is not a complete list. lol