Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stagecoach April 30, 2022

Kenny_Chisholm

Man this was the perfect Carrie Underwood concert wasn’t it. It is what she is all about. Every step she took had that extra bounce in it, she was just phenomenal!

Even the tired crowd and technical difficulties did not distract from her awesomeness!

Michael Reid

Words can’t describe how great this was tonight. So worth staying up here on the east coast watching it in the entirety. Loved all the little extra touches she did. A 22 song set. Setlist was great. I was thinking to myself how many songs is she going to do, being at this point her catalog is huge and only continues to grow. Means we miss out of hits. Kind of surprised that we only got Cry Pretty, from that album. Figured Southbound would of made the cut. No All American Girl either.

I can only imagine, what the tour Setlist is going to be.

bigd79

Incredible! So glad i stayed up to watch. Im actually not really even that tired right after that lol

was awesome to see her do the 3 songs from D&R and also was not expecting a video screen Jason Aldean but that was pretty cool too for IIDLY. I’m sure Carrie was on cloud 9 tonight having Axl up there with her!
Yeah, i hope this has been capped as i definitely want to watch again at my leisure.
What a fantastic livestream, not just of Carrie but the entire weekend. I’m gonna try and catch Lindsay Ell and Lainey Wilson tomorrow. I hope they do this every year now as i would definitely carve out time to watch depending who’s playing.

lizcarlo

Carrie is one of the few I would stay up this late to watch perform. It was so worth it. Love her energetic excited performing. It was so much fun to watch. Love how she put on amazing show even with technical difficulties. Performance Queen.

PRGuy79

I saw from Paradise City on...It was amazing. To go from rocking out with Axl Rose to bringing down Heaven with a choir on Something in the Water. Only Carrie can have that kind of artistic variety and nail it. I'm guessing she will draw some new fans from the crowd tonight. Her energy was unstoppable.

PRGuy79

I was able to back up the Live Stream and watch the rest of the concert. Truly - Carrie at her finest. Not only the energy, but the "comfort in her own skin" - just remarkably natural and engaging with the audience. The band was also incredible. This was Carrie in true top form and will be a set list and performance that will be looked back on as a career highlight.

ChoctawCountyAffair

God, it was so good! Her vocals were amazing of course, but did someone else catch how truly happy she looked?? Like her old self before the fall and everything that led to Cry Pretty was back! The only bad thing was the crowd, they were so dead, Carrie deserved better
It kills me to know that it will take me years to save money to go fly to the US and watch her live, but i can't die without seeing her.

monkeyboy16

I’m bummed I missed it. But the comments about the dead crowd, I feel like it’s kinda typical for her shows honestly…? at least from my own personal experience from attending her concerts and seeing some other televised performances. It’s just how it is a lot of times. However, is it different for any of the other female acts? Are Miranda’s and Marens fans any more active?

ChoctawCountyAffair

I’m bummed I missed it. But the comments about the dead crowd, I feel like it’s kinda typical for her shows honestly…? at least from my own personal experience from attending her concerts and seeing some other televised performances. It’s just how it is a lot of times. However, is it different for any of the other female acts? Are Miranda’s and Marens fans any more active?
Maybe it's because i am from Argentina, and here, no matter who is singing, we scream and sing so loud, that i often find the crowds on this festivals boring
And hey, you can still watch it! Go to the youtube livestream and search her performance it starts at - 6.22

Hil

This was one of her best shows. She was an absolute beast, on fire, whatever words you want to use that say she's the Entertainer of her time in country works for me. lol As far as the crowd, I went back and watched some of Brothers Osborne and they were the same for them. I think those people have been there since like 3pm or earlier. They actually gave Carrie longer applause for some songs than they did others.

Smokyiiis

What an absolute musical beast she is! Holy smokes! This girl is on FIRE! From start to stop she showed the world live that she flies head and shoulders above the boring stand there and just sing EOY that have in my opinion stolen her crown!!!! Carrie you just keep on doing you!!!!!!! I’m down for it!

stan

What a treat to watch Carrie live from California on a Sunday afternoon here. So much energy, seemed like she let it all out on the stage. I found myself singing along to all new and old songs ... amazing performances!

rcramer

What an absolute musical beast she is! Holy smokes! This girl is on FIRE! From start to stop she showed the world live that she flies head and shoulders above the boring stand there and just sing EOY that have in my opinion stolen her crown!!!! Carrie you just keep on doing you!!!!!!! I’m down for it!
This!

its crazy when u think about it but so many awards and particularly EOTY award was completely stolen from her….. No one in the business even comes close to her in voice, artistry, epic stage performances and just an awesome top tier Performer….

she blows me away….. not to mention puts me to tears with that killer voice….