Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storyteller Survivor!!!!

Kizmet311

I just can't comprehend people's votes! Going to keep voting for What I Never Knew I Always Wanted until it's gone, even though it seems my vote doesn't matter right now. It is clear from the voting to see what the next 3-4 songs will be that will be eliminated (Chaser, Relapse, SmB, RR, LINLYA). Those are some of my favorite songs on the album and I can't imagine voting for them. WINKIAW is a sweet, personal song, but I don't like the production and I think the lyrics could have been developed better.

DazzledByCarrie

Bummer. TGYTIA is my second favorite, right after CCA, and Relapse (which looks like it will be kicked out soon) is my third fav. My vote goes to Heartbeat. I can't believe people aren't voting it out after all the hate it was getting.

Round four is over! With results of 8-8-7-5-4-2-2, LIKE I'LL NEVER LOVE YOU AGAIN and CHASER are out!

Remaining contenders:
1. Renegade Runaway
2. Dirty Laundry
3. Church Bells
4. Heartbeat
5. Smoke Break
6. Choctaw County Affair
9. Relapse
13. What I Never Knew I Always Wanted

Vote for which song you want out next! Voting ends at some point on Monday, November 16.

Have fun!

jptexas

Save you guys a lot of drama, Dirty Laundry will be the last one standing. Number for sure, maybe a two week topper.