Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storyteller Survivor!!!!

Smokyiiis

Dirty Laundry (seriously hard to put any one of the remaining three songs on this line) though I hate hanging it out to dry

jaks_weyn

Dirty Laundry.

I just can't - CB/CCA are my faves! (And Chaser, you crazy people!)

Ahhh... You like the triple CH (they all start with Ch : D )

voting for Church Bells... These 3 (along with Chaser and LINLYA) are NEVER skippable for me...
They would rank almost the same for me but the hook and chorus of DL and CCA have a higher edge than CB's... CB's verses though wins over the two... Still though... DL for the WIN! But right now, looks like CCA is the safe one for this round...

Kizmet311

Ahhh... You like the triple CH (they all start with Ch : D )

voting for Church Bells... These 3 (along with Chaser and LINLYA) are NEVER skippable for me...
They would rank almost the same for me but the hook and chorus of DL and CCA have a higher edge than CB's... CB's verses though wins over the two... Still though... DL for the WIN! But right now, looks like CCA is the safe one for this round...

Haha, I never realized they all start with Ch! We basically have the same favorites, because DL and LINLYA would easily round out my top 5 on the album.

ramb

Church Bells.

My Top 3 made it to the Top 3 here lol.
I love the three of them, so I'll be OK with the final results.
CCA still makes me turn the music way up, so I hope it wins.

carrie admirer

Church Bells

you can all vote church bells, heartbeat,and renegade runaway out but these 3 are going to be the singles no matter what you vote... I am virtually certain that choctow county affair is never going to be released as a single... As for Dirty laundry it is going to be released as a fifth single ONLY IF 5 singles are released something that applied only for one out of the other 4 carrie albums...
i also predicted weeks ago that hearbeat would be the second single and i was correct....

Round ten is over! With results of 15-14-8, CHURCH BELLS is out!

REMAINING CONTENDERS:
2. Dirty Laundry
6. Choctaw County Affair

FINAL ROUND!!! TOP 2!!!!

Vote for which song you want out next! Voting ends at some point on Sunday, November 29.

Have fun!