Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taylor Swift - Evermore

Bookgirl36

Really? You didn't like any of the first songs? I feel like is this album is stronger on the first half, than the last. I really liked Willow, No Body, No Crime (it should have been a Carrie collab), Champagne Problems, Tis the Damn Season and Tolerate it. Basically the i loved the first songs!
You should listen to Marjorie, if you had an amazing grandma like she did (or me), you will like it. It broke my heart.

I don’t get why you or anyone else would want Carrie to collaborate with Taylor on anything,I just don’t see why that would be a necessity. One song about a small town murder doesn’t mean Carrie has to collaborate with Taylor on it just because of the type of song it is. This is all just my opinion of course but their styles are so different that I don’t see how that would ever work.Taylor is great songwriter for sure but she’s never been the best vocalist.

jbrown

I don’t get why you or anyone else would want Carrie to collaborate with Taylor on anything,I just don’t see why that would be a necessity. One song about a small town murder doesn’t mean Carrie has to collaborate with Taylor on it just because of the type of song it is. This is all just my opinion of course but their styles are so different that I don’t see how that would ever work.Taylor is great songwriter for sure but she’s never been the best vocalist.

Very true, their voices won’t blend well, Taylor has weak voice and monotonous so it won’t be a great collab. Yes, she is a good song writer.

lizcarlo

Marjorie is very sweet tribute to her Grandma. I enjoy quit a bit of Evermore album. I like it a lot.

Last edited:

Josh

I didn't listen to her album because of everything happening these days, but I heard No Body, No Crime on the radio and immediately thought of Carrie! I wonder if Taylor is secretly a fan of Carrie and still looks up to her in some way. I really hope and pray they can someday collaborate and get along and find some common ground.

twaintrain

I gave the album another try and there are some songs I like (“Willow”, “No Body, No Crime”, “Cowboy Like Me”) but it just kind of sounds like background music to me. And, honestly, the swearing is completely ruining it for me. I don’t want to give my support to her if she’s going to do that. Her recent choices have pretty much made me not a fan anymore. And up until “Lover”, I was a huge fan.

lizcarlo

I have always wanted her to do folk albums like Folklore and Evermore. She does this so well. I am really enjoying Evermore.

Last edited: