Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TBC on The Voice

wonton

oh I saw her blind audition and really liked her voice. Great song choice for her voice. Not many people can do a song like TBC justice.

teesharky

Funny how the Voice uses Carrie's songs all the time but idol completely froze carrie out this year. Lol

Kristen Merlin did a nice job. Many thanks to her for performing Two Black Cadillacs.
As she opted to join Team Shakira, she does not strike me as a potential country singer.
Her singing style reminds me somewhat of Lauren Alaina's.
I don't like the part Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye she sang

pklongbeach

Oh would you lookie there, more NBC Carrie-love.... and no Carrie as far as the eye can see on Fox.

But its all made up in my head I know..............(shhhhhhhhh, i'm recieving another messege..........Carrie sings on Voice...........wait for it........)

jptexas

Oh would you lookie there, more NBC Carrie-love.... and no Carrie as far as the eye can see on Fox.

But its all made up in my head I know..............(shhhhhhhhh, i'm recieving another messege..........Carrie sings on Voice...........wait for it........)

You know, they have doctors that can help with that.