Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teesharky

chevrolet

Don't look now but Tee is rapidly approaching a milestone.

FIFTY THOUSAND POSTS!

There ought to be a special designation above her avatar: Staunch Defender of All Things Carrie

While not always in agreement we must assert that Tee's contribution to lively discourse on this board has been unsurpassed by any member and that her love for our girl is unrelenting and unquestionable.

pklongbeach

LOve you Tee!!

Congrats and thanks for making these years so much fun and full of passion!!

Right or wrong you are always Loud and Proud. Hilarious!

HuiZ

Congrats Tee! I think the best and proudest reward you should carry next to your avatar is "Carrie follows me" =P

Now.... how many postsssss per day do I need to catch up with you? lol

50,000 posts! Figures, lawyers are so wordy <smile> Grats
Haha!!

allamericangirl8

I was gonna come in here to say it might take longer to hit 50k now that Opry deletes posts in the TS Thread, but I didn't realize she was literally only four posts away. x) Congrats, Tee! I second the idea of putting "Carrie follows me!" in place of Carrie Fans Legend.

rainbow1

Oh how boring it would be....without Tee!! How many great discussions has she led us into?!!! My congratulations!!!!