Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test yourself on US election issues

Farawayhills

Hopefully, this won't get lost in attacks and arguments.

It's a way in which any person interested can click on viewpoints on issues, and see which candidate came closest to their own views.

See which presidential candidate you side with

For many of the issues, you can click on "choose another stance", and this is often worth doing, as it will bring up several more detailed options.

Even if you've already picked a candidate, the quiz is worth doing, as the results can still be surprising. At the end it will give you a detailed breakdown of how much you agree with the candidates on each category of issues. You can compare your results with the totals from your state who have taken the quiz.

If you don't recognize all the candidates, they may not have secured a ballot place in your state, as eligibility rules vary.
Those included in the quiz results are:
Barack Obama (Democrat)
Mitt Romney (Republican)
Gary Johnson (Libertarian)
Jill Stein (Green)
Virgil Goode (Constitution)
Rocky Anderson (Justice)

cole

Mine said I sided with Barack Obama on 75% of issues, which means I'm 88% Democratic. Take that, mom and dad! :p

I hope he wins. I am really scared what will happen about LGTB issues if Romney wins.

epicamends

That was actually really interesting.

I sided with Barack Obama 91%, Mitt Romney 18% (apparently I don't side with him on any major issues, which doesn't surprise me. lol). I am 95% Democratic. lol. Not surprised at my results, but that was still very interesting to take and definitely a bit educational as well.

cole

It was enlightening. My parents would probably keel over dead if they knew my political views! It is amazing, not only did I turn out gay in the deep south, but also that I emerged with a Democratic, almost Green mindset.

buckeyecarriefan

I got 79% Romney and 78% Obama. Also 70% Republican and 60% Democratic. Which fits what I'd consider myself. A slightly(VERY slightly) right leaning independent.

Cps235

Wow. This quiz was very interesting & enlightening.

I got 95% for Jill Stein, 86% for Obama, 73% Rocky Anderson, 21% for Mitt Romney. According to this test, I'm 97% Democratic, 97% Green, 36% Libertarian, and 13% Republican.

bigbluegrl23

Wow. This quiz was very interesting & enlightening.

I got 95% for Jill Stein, 86% for Obama, 73% Rocky Anderson, 21% for Mitt Romney. According to this test, I'm 97% Democratic, 97% Green, 36% Libertarian, and 13% Republican.

are is like identical. twins! haha
Becca