Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the FC got a revamp

Carrieflattsfan

I really like the new colors! Hopefully this change means we are getting some news regarding a new single soon. I always thought the blue layout represented the PO era- maybe these colors mean a fresh start.:p

epicamends

So do these new colours represent the colour scheme we can expect from the next album? :) The old colours were similar to the colour scheme from the Play On photos. :)

hjj

I think it looks pretty but find it hard on the eyes. The dark screen reminds me of the 1st yr which if I remember correctly people complain of the dark background.

m.chill99

So do these new colours represent the colour scheme we can expect from the next album? :) The old colours were similar to the colour scheme from the Play On photos. :)

Geez, it's be like a goth/depressing album. All ballads...no uplifting songs...but then the gold changes the whole subject!

nannygirl

yup its a sign. Goth and black metal is the new direction she's going.

I think Carrie would look smokin' with black hair and super dark eyeliner (someone want to Photo Shop that for me, pretty please?) , so it's cool if she wants to go through a goth phase - plus, country music is already depressing, right? ;)

I don't like the super tiny little squares that show whether or not the user is online...

wonton

Perhaps. Though I suspect this is just a transitional theme because the typeface is the same as the Play On era. Also since the new album isn't finalized, they most likely wouldn't have a new design just yet.