Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Golden MIC Awards

Smokyiiis

Golden Mic Awards Live Moment of the Year? Carrie's 'Comeback'

Carrie Underwood's "comeback" performance at the 2018 ACM Awards, during which she debuted her new single "Cry Pretty," was the standout live moment of the year, at least according to The Boot's readers. Underwood has won the 2018 Golden Mic Awards' Live Moment of the Year title.

Underwood stayed mostly out of the spotlight after she suffered a serious fall in mid-November of 2017, which required surgery on her wrist and dozens of stitches to her face, outside her home in Nashville. In January, the star warned her fans that she might look a bit different the next time she appeared onstage, due to her facial injury -- though when she returned to the stage at the 2018 ACMs with her emotion-packed performance, she was looking as stunning as ever.
in-art-close-icon-128x128-16481b937f87b244a645cdbef0d930f8.png

What Was the Biggest Live Moment Year? (Poll Closed)
Sing Me Back Home: The Music of Merle Haggard tribute concert 3.03%

Shania Twain debuts new music at Stagecoach 2017 9.38%

Ashley McBryde makes her Grand Ole Opry debut 7.94%

Jason Aldean plays 'Saturday Night Live' after the Route 91 Harvest Festival shooting 2.34%

Eric Church debuts "Why Not Me" at the Grand Ole Opry after Route 91 6.13%

All in for the Gambler: Kenny Rogers’ Farewell Concert Celebration 1.74%

Dierks Bentley, Rascal Flatts and Eddie Montgomery honor Troy Gentry at 2017 CMA Awards 11.72%

Chris Stapleton brings Sturgill Simpson to 'SNL' 2.65%

Pistol Annies reunite on Miranda Lambert's Livin' Like Hippies Tour 3.03%

Carrie Underwood debuts "Cry Pretty" at the 2018 ACM Awards 52.04%

Still, Underwood's dramatic return was nothing less than a show-stopper for both her fans and her colleagues alike: She earned a lengthy standing ovation after her performance.

Underwood's Live Moment of the Year victory was a landslide: She garnered more than 50 percent of fans' votes in the poll. The category's runner-up moment was the moving performance of "My Town" that Dierks Bentley, Rascal Flatts and Eddie Montgomery gave to honor Troy Gentry at the 2017 CMA Awards.

Underwood is scheduled to headline WE Fest 2018, in Detroit Lakes, Minn., in August. She recently shared a photo of herself in rehearsals for some sort of live performance, and says a tour in in the works, but hasn't shared any details.

maddkat

Staff member
we rock at voting , always have

I wonder why Carrie's CMA performance wasn't on there too though.Probably would have split votes but it was by far one of the performances of the year in music.

DaisyTweets

we rock at voting , always have

I wonder why Carrie's CMA performance wasn't on there too though.Probably would have split votes but it was by far one of the performances of the year in music.
Even if we would've split the vote, she still would've won!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No one else was even close!!! Of course, no one else was even close with the performance either!!!