Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Lyrics for the album

eliefares

The lyrics of the album can all be found grouped together at this link.

Separate:

Blown Away: Blown Away (Lyrics) – Carrie Underwood « A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog

Two Black Cadillacs: Two Black Cadillacs (Lyrics) – Carrie Underwood « A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog

See You Again: See You Again (Lyrics) – Carrie Underwood « A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog

Do You Think About Me: Do You Think About Me (Lyrics) – Carrie Underwood « A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog

Forever Changed: Forever Changed (Lyrics) – Carrie Underwood « A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog

Nobody Ever Told You: Nobody Ever Told You (Lyrics) – Carrie Underwood « A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog

One Way Ticket: One Way Ticket (Lyrics) – Carrie Underwood « A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog

Thank God for Hometowns: Thank God For Hometowns (Lyrics) – Carrie Underwood « A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog

Good in Goodbye: Good in Goodbye (Lyrics) – Carrie Underwood « A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog

Leave Love Alone: Leave Love Alone (Lyrics) – Carrie Underwood « A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog

Cupid's Got A Shotgun: Cupid’s Got A Shotgun (Lyrics) – Carrie Underwood « A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog

Wine After Whiskey: Wine After Whiskey (Lyrics) – Carrie Underwood « A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog

Who Are You: Who Are You (Lyrics) – Carrie Underwood « A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog

Last edited:

luxoricious

Thank you so much!
I have a facebook friend who has the album (he won't tell me how though, but I know it's real because I see a picture of the cd) and he told me the album HAS the lyrics!!!
He will scan the booklet later, but I'm so happy with this!!
Blown away turned out to be her best work yet. I'm so excited for this era. I'm sure it will be huge!
And I'm not saying this because this is her latest album, I wasn't this excited with Play On. But I am with BA.

Thank you so much for uploading the lyrics though! Nice work =)

Louisa

Awesome! Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to write and post the lyrics. I can't wait to learn all the lyrics to the new songs, so I can sing along [to them] when I see Carrie live in June. :)

Jane-Alex

thank you very much! I would be lost without lyrics.....

I like Who are you...but sometimes I´m not sure who she is sing about.....:eek:
Blown Away has great lyrics....but for some strange reason I don´t like "Daddy"....I think Dad or Father would sound better....but I didn´t hear the song, so maybe it´s ok like it is.

Last edited:

rosie08

I can't get it up on itunes which is ok. more of a surprise for me. but it helps with the lyrics. Thank you so much!! by tge way I seen advertisement at walmart right as you enter. screamed..oops.lol

eliefares

You're welcome everyone! What's your favorite?
And please, if you find a mistake in any of the lyrics, leave it in a comment on the blog post.