Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Marfa Tapes Miranda Lambert, Jack Ingram, Jon Randall

lizcarlo

The Marfa Tapes. Out May 7th.

https://ml.lnk.to/themarfatapes?fbclid=IwAR0j3CzhfFtKVZVjfUWA8aHU_YTpGyDgCfCaOMmjQKchekhPmO4eYdYnYcU

157052930_271157707708687_4524618888534653350_o.jp  g

https://forms.sonymusicfans.com/campaign/miranda-lambert-the-marfa-tapes-pre-save-pre-add/?fbclid=IwAR2byCLLDpq3s6z1-McvjvIKWixbt4sw7Ja4ugOcwDGH1wJJlh95Iy_pYZ4

the marfa tapes out may 7th
Connect via Spotify or Apple Music using the buttons below to add the new music to your collection as soon as it's released

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=271580577666400&set=a.254148682742923

157297001_271580580999733_1471730899082145146_o.jp  g

LilUnderwood

I’m excited about this because I think one of the best songs on Wildcard is Tequila Does! Loved listening to In His Arms already!

rainbow1

Wasn't Jon Randall the writer on Oklahoma Wind? Loved the song above, Miranda sings that type of song like no one else!

abbeyjones18

I just find the background noise so distracting, lol. Looking forward giving the rest of the album a chance.

lizcarlo

Billie Eilish, Miranda Lambert, Taylor Swift, Harry Styles, Post Malone And More Among 2021 GRAMMYS Performers

https://musicmayhemmagazine.com/billie-eilish-miranda-lambert-taylor-swift-harry-styles-post-malone-and-more-among-2021-grammys-performers/?fbclid=IwAR3WEmYujTjDmGOfmfZQgZNFvSyNXRWGKanAJFz0r0T9ThE2cfyCiVtS8kU

Today the Recording Academy® announced the full lineup for the 63rd Annual GRAMMY Awards® and performers include Bad Bunny, Black Pumas, Cardi B, BTS, Brandi Carlile, DaBaby, Doja Cat, Billie Eilish, Mickey Guyton, HAIM, Brittany Howard, Miranda Lambert, Lil Baby, Dua Lipa, Chris Martin, John Mayer, Megan Thee Stallion, Maren Morris, Post Malone, Roddy Ricch, Harry Styles, and Taylor Swift. Artists will be coming together, while still safely apart, to play music for each other as a community and celebrate the music that unites us all.

Additionally, Music’s Biggest Night® will pay tribute to the independent venues, which have been greatly impacted by the pandemic. From bartenders to box office managers, those who work day-to-day at the Troubadour (Los Angeles), The Hotel Café (Los Angeles), the Apollo Theater (New York City), and The Station Inn (Nashville) will present various categories throughout the night.
Hosted by Trevor Noah, CBS and the Recording Academy present the 63rd Annual GRAMMY Awards, airing live on Sunday, March 14, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. ET/5:00 p.m. PT on CBS Television Network and also available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+.

To view a list of current nominations per artist, please visit our GRAMMY Awards performer and presenter page here.

The 63rd Annual GRAMMY Awards are produced by Fulwell 73 Productions for the Recording Academy. Ben Winston is executive producer, Jesse Collins and Raj Kapoor are co-executive producers, Fatima Robinson, Josie Cliff, and David Wild are producers, Patrick Menton is talent producer, and Hamish Hamilton is director.

adam1995

Loved AIROA. The title is stuck in my head. I could see this project picking up awards, which won't make many happy here, lol, but it sounds great so far.

Smokyiiis

I wanna like it too. Like the words of the songs! Didnt Iike all the background noise though. I find it annoying

adam1995

I wanna like it too. Like the words of the songs! Didnt Iike all the background noise though. I find it annoying

I think they literally recorded it outside on the Plains. I haven't really noticed the background noise, but I imagine it will turn a some off.

abbeyjones18

Yeah, I think that they recorded everything outside, that was my understanding. I mean, get being real and all, but you can be real without distracting background noise.