Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The one song by a diff. artist you wish Carrie had sung.

Carebear1994

^ First of all, I apologize. I haven't heard the song in forever!! Haha. My baddd!! Please forgive me!! :)

And no, I just made that up.... That would be pretty friggin awesome!

Carrieflattsfan

Carebear 1994,
Wow, how mean am I?? Just kidding...don't worry about it, it's totally a weird habbit to correct song tittles, so I'm sorry for my weirdness. :)

My Heart Will Go On- Celine Dion (Carrie would sound sooo amazing on this one!)
Every Day- Rascal FlattsLittle Miss or Stay- Sugarland

Oh my gosh, "Everyday" would be a great choice! Love that song, and it's perfect for Carrie.

jaks_weyn

I would love to hear Carrie sing Amazing Grace!!

This version by Leanne Rimes is amazing and gives goosebumps every time.I don't think there are many female
singers who could manage this song but would love to hear Carrie do it.

She sang amazing grace when she was younger... :D

Carebear1994

Carebear 1994,
Wow, how mean am I?? Just kidding...don't worry about it, it's totally a weird habbit to correct song tittles, so I'm sorry for my weirdness. :)

Oh my gosh, "Everyday" would be a great choice! Love that song, and it's perfect for Carrie.

Oh, your meanness is on a superior level. Juuust kidding :)

And "Everyday" would be a good choice!!

lab

"Open Arms" and "Faithfully" of "Journey".

"Where The Boys Are" and "Somewhere Over The Rainbow". I really LOVE SO MUCH the performances at "YouTube" of "Kenzie Palmer, the contestant who performed Carrie's We're Young And Beautiful during the audition at American Idol Show". Kenzie is STUNNING!!! I hope Kenzie will perform those songs during the "TOP 12" (I am very sure she will be there.) and also "How Great Thou Art" and "At Last".

allamericangirl8

I love Sarah McLachlan's version of Blackbird for the soundtrack of I Am Sam. I'd love to hear Carrie's version, I think she'll give an awesome version of this song.

I have not heard her version, I admit. O: I would look it up, but I can't afford liking it. I just got a five disc case of Megadeth that I barely have any room for.

To the Lady A suggestions: Yessss!
To the Katy Perry suggestions: . . . No.

Another suggestion: "Addicted" by Kelly Clarkson.
Maybe "Time Stand Still" by Rush.

Have I already suggested my all-time favourite song, "Since I Been Loving You" by Led Zeppelin. I don't remember. XD

"Breaking the Silence," "Revolution Calling" or "Eyes of a Stranger" by Queensryche would also be effective.