Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The one song by a diff. artist you wish Carrie had sung.

gaycarebear

If we are talking Katy Perry, I would want Carrie to have sung Teenage Dream.

If we are talking other country artists, I would have loved for Carrie to have sung Whiskey Lullaby or Cowboy Take Me Away by the Dixie Chicks.

OOOO good choices. I pick "Strawberry Wine" One of my favorite country songs everrrrrrrrr

HuiZ

Some very interesting suggestions....

I am having a hard time picturing Carrie singing "Let's go all the way tonight" and "Let you put your hands on me in my skintight jeans" in Teenage Dream :p

fearless_dancerrr

I totally agree with Carrie singing 'Blue Sky' by Emily West. It's such a gorgeous song, and Emily does an amazing job with it, but since the first time I heard it I always wanted to hear a Carrie version of the song.

I also love the idea of her singing 'Use Somebody', 'Footprints In The Sand' and 'Cowboy Take Me Away'.

What about 'Where I Stood' by Missy Higgins, 'If We Loved' by Chuck Wicks or 'Jar of Hearts' by Christina Perri?

love 'where i stood'! <3

Claire2004

I'd like to hear her sing "Blackbird" by The Beatles since someone brought up The Beatles. Or "Communion" by Samson. I'd pass out for the latter. I can hear her voice on it already. :)

I love Sarah McLachlan's version of Blackbird for the soundtrack of I Am Sam. I'd love to hear Carrie's version, I think she'll give an awesome version of this song.

pklongbeach

I Need You_Leanne Rimes
Eternal Flame-Bangles
Save the Best for Last- "....."?
How Do I Live-Rimes/Yearwood
Power of Love- Dion
and ofcourse Alone!

abbeyjones18

I am having a hard time picturing Carrie singing "Let's go all the way tonight" and "Let you put your hands on me in my skintight jeans" in Teenage Dream :p

me too!!! love your siggy, by the way!
My picks: "Breakaway" - Kelly Clarkson...I think that Carrie would do a great country version of this song!
"Alone" - Heart...Enough said! :)

Wolfman

There is a version of Teenage Dream by Boyce Avenue and instead of saying "Let's go all the way tonight" they say "Let's just talk all through the night" and instead of saying "Let you put your hands on me in my skintight jeans" they say "Let you rest your head on me if that's what you need", so Carrie could do that version instead.

abbeyjones18

There is a version of Teenage Dream by Boyce Avenue and instead of saying "Let's go all the way tonight" they say "Let's just talk all through the night" and instead of saying "Let you put your hands on me in my skintight jeans" they say "Let you rest your head on me if that's what you need", so Carrie could do that version instead.

Didn't know there was such a version...I do like "Teenage Dream"... :)

fearless_dancerrr

i could see her singing brooke fraser songs.. like "c.s. lewis song" because it's kind of religious.
i'd also like to hear her sing "details in the fabric" by jason mraz.. it's one of my absolute favorite songs :)
home - michael buble <33
makin' plans, the house that built me, virginia bluebell - miranda lambert
lost - coldplay
stop this train - john mayer
katherine mcphee songs
american honey, i run to you, lookin' for a good time, hello world - lady a
bring it on home - little big town

i'd listen to her sing anything..

Wolfman

A lot of the songs I would like Carrie to sing have already been names, so I'll name a few that have not been named

Ke$ha-I'm the One, Feels Like Rain, Sunday Morning, Goodbye
Lady Gaga-The Second Time Around

I know those two usually sing songs Carrie wouldn't sing, but these songs are dif then their usual stuff and were sadly never released/put on there albums as they are better then their typical stuff. They are all on YouTube if you have never heard them.

Carrieflattsfan

Rascal Flatts Broken road, Concrete Angel by martina, and of course Alone. Carrie would rock all of these.

Rascal Flatts & Carrie are my two favorite all-time artists, and I adore all versions of BTBR.
My favorite version is this one:

This one is amazing as well; Carrie's voice is incredible with the acoustic arrangement.

Another song I'd LOVE to hear Carrie sing: "Hurt," Christina Aguliera. She'd kill it. ;)

carebear4eva

Oh yes!!! Skins would be terrific!!! I think I'm over-ruling Firework with Skins

I only picked Firework, becuase I thought that was the song would most improve.....I nean, c'mon....With all due respect to Xtina and Mariah and Dion and the rest of the conventional "belters", is there any woman on this planet who can pick up a microphone, stand up tall, lean back, and BLAST THE ROOF OF A STAGE LIKE MS. CARRIE UNDERWOOD CAN???

Carebear1994

Oh yes!!! Skins would be terrific!!! I think I'm over-ruling Firework with Skins

I only picked Firework, becuase I thought that was the song would most improve.....I nean, c'mon....With all due respect to Xtina and Mariah and Dion and the rest of the conventional "belters", is there any woman on this planet who can pick up a microphone, stand up tall, lean back, and BLAST THE ROOF OF A STAGE LIKE MS. CARRIE UNDERWOOD CAN???

*Deep dramatic announcer voice* "Many have tried, but none have succeeded like the sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American--" *switch to adorable Carrie voice "ME!" *Belts our How Great Thou Art* GREATEST MOMENT EVER!!

carebear4eva

*Deep dramatic announcer voice* "Many have tried, but none have succeeded like the sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American--" *switch to adorable Carrie voice "ME!" *Belts our How Great Thou Art* GREATEST MOMENT EVER!!

Um, sorry....are you talking about an ACTUAL moment that has happened, or just sayiong that it WOULD be awesome? If it actually happened, then PLS GIMME A LINK TO VIDEO!!