Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 'story' in Storyteller

countrymusicfan15

so judging by the album's title and Carrie's comments about the album, it should be a very cohesive piece of work. Has anyone tried guessing the theme or putting the songs together??

In the first track, is Carrie telling the girl to run away (like in CC and GG) because the guy is going to bring her lots of dirty laundry?? Then the girl gets married anyways (Wedding Bells). Could Choctaw County Affair be about an actual affair?? Then Like I'll Never Love You Again is about how she feels that she has ruined the relationship because of the affair....And then the "relapse" is her going back to the original guy whom is bad for her..or maybe she goes back to the guy she had the affair with. What I Never Knew I Always Wanted is her realizing she really did fall in love with the first guy and how she took it for granted.

Just some very loose thoughts (and of course the affair could be the other way around or not about an affair at all haha). What do you guys think??

Here's an idea...

RR is Carrie running off to be with the guy.
They're on their own now and she has to do his Dirty Laundry. There are Church Bells on their wedding day and then they're told another Heartbeat is inside her, meaning she's pregnant.

WHOA slow down, guys! Running away, getting married, and becoming a mother?!! She needs a Smoke Break! The new family lives in Choctaw County, and, oops... Carrie did some things she isn't proud of in the Choctaw County Affair. The other guy finds out, and Carrie holds him Like I'll Never Love You Again, and she becomes his Chaser trying to patch things up before having a Relapse and making another mistake with Choctaw guy.

Carrie doesn't know what to do, but the Clock Don't Stop just for her, and she tells Guy #1 she isn't The Girl You Think I Am. But omg, he loves her enough to forgive her, and they move to Mexico and she realizes she has What I Never Knew I Always Wanted!

Just my opinion XD The chances of that being the actual story are extremely slim lol.

Carrieroxmysox2011

here's an idea...

Rr is carrie running off to be with the guy.
They're on their own now and she has to do his dirty laundry. There are church bells on their wedding day and then they're told another heartbeat is inside her, meaning she's pregnant.

Whoa slow down, guys! Running away, getting married, and becoming a mother?!! She needs a smoke break! The new family lives in choctaw county, and, oops... Carrie did some things she isn't proud of in the choctaw county affair. The other guy finds out, and carrie holds him like i'll never love you again, and she becomes his chaser trying to patch things up before having a relapse and making another mistake with choctaw guy.

Carrie doesn't know what to do, but the clock don't stop just for her, and she tells guy #1 she isn't the girl you think i am. But omg, he loves her enough to forgive her, and they move to mexico and she realizes she has what i never knew i always wanted!

Just my opinion xd the chances of that being the actual story are extremely slim lol.
lolllllllll this was amazing

countrymusicfan15

Here's an idea...

RR is Carrie running off to be with the guy.
They're on their own now and she has to do his Dirty Laundry. There are Church Bells on their wedding day and then they're told another Heartbeat is inside her, meaning she's pregnant.

WHOA slow down, guys! Running away, getting married, and becoming a mother?!! She needs a Smoke Break! The new family lives in Choctaw County, and, oops... Carrie did some things she isn't proud of in the Choctaw County Affair. The other guy finds out, and Carrie holds him Like I'll Never Love You Again, and she becomes his Chaser trying to patch things up before having a Relapse and making another mistake with Choctaw guy.

Carrie doesn't know what to do, but the Clock Don't Stop just for her, and she tells Guy #1 she isn't The Girl You Think I Am. But omg, he loves her enough to forgive her, and they move to Mexico and she realizes she has What I Never Knew I Always Wanted!

Just my opinion XD The chances of that being the actual story are extremely slim lol.

lol yes!!!!!!