Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The straight people lifestyle thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrie&Taylor

Why do people INSIST on these threads? I just don't get it. We've had 2 threads closed already. The mods have made it clear the discussion has already been had.

This is a CARRIE FAN SITE -- not a I'M GOING TO PIT ONE PERSON AGAINST ANOTHER site. Come on guys, seriously...just stop like you've been asked to do twice now.

Your pretty good at it your self.

Lstname89

Your pretty good at it your self.

You have attacked Ann once before in a thread, and it's complete BULL!!

She might not have anything to say to you but I will be damned if I'm going to let you talk to her like a piece of sh**. Seriously, what is your deal?

Do your bible thumping parents not give you enough attention or something?!?!

"Listen to me and take my advice" Attack whomever you wish, but leave Ann out of it!!!

bigbluegrl23

You gays crack me up and thank you for falling right into my trap! I have been saying for a long time that gays are some of the biggest hypocrites and hateful people out there! Not all but A LOT. Gays preach tolerance and want tolerance guided to their beliefs but they have NO problem passing judgement on anyone who doesnt lockstep agree with them. Classic! Ive said this before and i will say this again.......................GAY IS THE NEW BLACK.

congratulations, you're a bigot?
Becca

jeff

just another fan
if you think someone is trolling, you can always ignore. coming in and posting more comments isn't going to help.

liz278

I agree with Ann and Tee - this thread is unnecessary. I have read enough from both sides to know that this is never going to end well.

SodaFlop

if you think someone is trolling, you can always ignore. coming in and posting more comments isn't going to help.

Interesting, because the thread that caused the creation of this thread was closed, but yet this one is still open.

Carrie&Taylor

you have attacked ann once before in a thread, and it's complete bull!!

She might not have anything to say to you but i will be damned if i'm going to let you talk to her like a piece of sh**. Seriously, what is your deal?

Do your bible thumping parents not give you enough attention or something?!?!

"listen to me and take my advice" attack whomever you wish, but leave ann out of it!!!

she started it first i suggest you research first before you accuse if you cannot back up your claim don't hate me cause i'm straight

Lstname89

Interesting, because the thread that caused the creation of this thread was closed, but yet this one is still open.

That's what I was thinking!

How come I'm the only one who gets flack for standing up for what is right?

Why aren't the people who START these threads getting crap?!?!

Claire2004

I agree. But broker always seems to get away with the trolling and the offensive posts. I've seen other people get reprimanded for far less offenses. I hope someone will discuss this with him.

Carrie&Taylor

First off, what are you 7?

Second I'm almost positive Ann is your elder. RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!;)

wow you really do "know" me. Im 15. If Ann is older then Im to follow in her foot steps right? So if she makes smart*ss remarks to me F I R S T then that's how I will reply. But I cannot do that. Plenty of gangsters at school to help me.

Volcomlvr87

I agree. But broker always seems to get away with the trolling and the offensive posts. I've seen other people get reprimanded for far less offenses. I hope someone will discuss this with him.
Yeah. I really don't get what gets one banned and what doesn't. I really don't understand how he's allowed to get away with making some of the comments he makes. But I'm not a mod so whatever.

bigbluegrl23

wow you really do "know" me. Im 15. If Ann is older then Im to follow in her foot steps right? So if she makes smart*ss remarks to me F I R S T then that's how I will reply. But I cannot do that. Plenty of gangsters at school to help me.

wow 15? thank god, at least now I know why you're so ignorant.
Becca

Status
Not open for further replies.