Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Video Idea for 'Blown Away' singles thread

sur_crazy4carrie

I thought it might be fun to discuss how you guys imagine the videos of the potential singles from the album looks like.
Pick a potential single and share your vision for its video..

bigbluegrl23

oh good thread! not gonna lie, I always think about Two Black Cadillacs. I picture Carrie and Miranda in the main rolls. I picture snow and really dark lighting. I picture red roses against the white to symbolize blood on their hands. I think one of them commits the actual murder, while one pays the other off. I bet the wife doesn't get her hands truly dirty but that she pays the mistress to commit the act. as far as I've gotten haha. For Cupid's Got a Shotgun, I have no stinking idea what they'd do, but I hope Brad's in the video haha Can you imagine if Brad played cupid? hysterical!
Becca

countrymusicfan15

See You Again- I picture the ocean. Someone walking along the beach at sunset and remembering all the good times they had with the person they lost. and after every thought they smile because they know they will see this person again. And at the end of the video, they see this person (in spirit) smiling at them.

dsfox2009

Hm...the only thing that I can really think of is the CGAS video, I hope to see Little Jimmy as Cupid. Carrie already relates him to the song since she asked Brad to play his solo at LJ's birthday party. Of course, I would want Brad there too, but maybe just on the sidelines or something (maybe as the love interest that Cupid is trying to get Carrie to fall in love with?!).

I really liked the idea of Miranda being in the TBC video, but I doubt that will ever happen :( Maybe she could get Kristin Chenowith or another big name of sorts to be the mistress, but idk about Miranda.

Maybe even for the WAW video (keeping my fingers crossed that there will actually be one haha), Carrie is seen in a vacant house with flashbacks to her and her past lover together during the good times, but she is seen drinking a bottle of red wine while looking at all of the pictures? It's hard to envision a video for that one, but I still think it needs the proper single treatment.

The video for Forever Changed practically explains itself already, but it would be pretty cool if Mama Underwood was to be in another one of her videos.

One Way Ticket could have shots of Carrie in an office setting during the verses, but shows her singing the chorus on a beach of sorts somewhere.

And if, by a long shot, DYTAM is ever released, I can kind of envision its video the same as the WAW video, but just with a cup of coffee instead of the alcohol haha. So many darn single choices from this album, but also so many different possibilities for the videos for this era! I'm really excited to see how it all plays out...

teesharky

I see One Way Ticket shot in the Caribbean, due to the reggae parts of the song. maybe Carrie can get her hair braided. lol I have the whole thing pictured in my head for next summer.

bigbluegrl23

I see One Way Ticket shot in the Caribbean, due to the reggae parts of the song. maybe Carrie can get her hair braided. lol I have the whole thing pictured in my head for next summer.

I picture Carrie looking as hot as Shania Twain did in the video for Forever and For Always. LOL.
Becca

allamericangirl8

I picture Carrie throwing pseudo-gang sides in the passenger seat of a convertible with Elton John sunglasses, a sunhat, and drink with a little umbrella in it with the radio blasting for One Way Ticket.

epicamends

Carrie said OWT reminds her of a hippie bus (or something like that), so I can see the video being partially her and friends traveling somewhere and partying when they get there. ;)

I think DYTAM could be a really, really cute video. Not sure what it could be, though. Same with WAW, that one could be a heartbreaking video. I picture lots of candles and dim lighting for that one. I would say that it could have shots of her looking through a photo album, but they kind of already did that with Mama's Song.

Pitocco

Carrie said OWT reminds her of a hippie bus (or something like that), so I can see the video being partially her and friends traveling somewhere and partying when they get there. ;)

I think DYTAM could be a really, really cute video. Not sure what it could be, though. Same with WAW, that one could be a heartbreaking video. I picture lots of candles and dim lighting for that one. I would say that it could have shots of her looking through a photo album, but they kind of already did that with Mama's Song.

for wine after whiskey i could see her in an empty apartment looking like absolute crap (theyve got their work cut out for them) and singing through tears, maybe with a bottle of whiskey in hand.

allamericangirl8

For WAW, I'd imagine Carrie alone in a run-down apartment drinking wine, thinking back to black-and-white memories, eventually pouring the wine down the drain, and going to the fridge at the end and staring at the whiskey. It's corny, but Carrie likes corny! She's a George Michael fan.

sur_crazy4carrie

Okay so I have kind of a crazy idea for Cupid's Got a Shotgun. I'm imagining kind of like a video game. Like a really old school game. An 8 bit Carrie running from an 8 bit cupid trying to shoot her when there's an unsuitable guy near her. Throughout the song she gains levels and gets weapons and stuff until the end of the verses where she gets her own shotgun and then she's chasing the cupid. This continues through Brad's guitar and in the end she shoots the cupid and the game is won.

For OWT I imagine a country celeb filled (Brad, Miranda, etc..) video where they play characters (construction worker, librarian, office worker..idk haha) and Carrie takes them away from their jobs and whisks them away to and island where they let loose and party! Maybe Mike can even have a cameo why not lol

supercarriefan

For OWT I imagine a country celeb filled (Brad, Miranda, etc..) video where they play characters (construction worker, librarian, office worker..idk haha) and Carrie takes them away from their jobs and whisks them away to and island where they let loose and party! Maybe Mike can even have a cameo why not lol

I love this idea!! I can just picture all of them dressed up in their stuffy work attire, and Carrie coming by in her cut-off jean shorts and tank top singing OWT. When she passes by, everyone else follows her, and they end up at a beach party by the end.
Maybe she could borrow Alan Jackson's boat for the video lol, and perhaps he can make a cameo?

teesharky

I keep pictuing Kenny Chesney making a cameo in OWT since he has a house inSt johns and so many of his songs are islandy/beachy. :)

Pitocco

I love this idea!! I can just picture all of them dressed up in their stuffy work attire, and Carrie coming by in her cut-off jean shorts and tank top singing OWT. When she passes by, everyone else follows her, and they end up at a beach party by the end.
Maybe she could borrow Alan Jackson's boat for the video lol, and perhaps he can make a cameo?

thatd be so cool!! and if they cant co-ordinate schedules with some singers, maybe they can have them record a home-movie type thing of them lip synching OWT (kindda like Nickleback Rockstar) i think thatd be so funny

carebearcarrie

I picture Carrie at her desk Whistling (OWT) and her boss walkng by her cubicle and glaring at her, and her sinking into her chair. She day dreams off (or falls asleep on her keyboard) and and imagines her nice vacation etc. and when it gets to "telll your boss where he can stick it" she says it to him, and walks out.. lol.

I picture Carrie at her desk Whistling (OWT) and her boss walkng by her cubicle and glaring at her, and her sinking into her chair. She day dreams off (or falls asleep on her keyboard) and and imagines her nice vacation etc. and when it gets to "telll your boss where he can stick it" she says it to him, and walks out.. lol.

Omg I love that!! It's so cute and funny.Now whenever I hear OWT I'm gonna think of this, it's such a good idea!

CorayyMac

Good In Goodbye - Carrie is walking down a main street in a small town on a spring day with some friends, then suddenly she bumps into a father and his daughter (up on his shoulders) and it turns out to be a ex. Then she has a little conversation ( while singing, ex. I know where she got those crystal eyes of blue, GODS been great to you etc. ), and keeps walking and looking back, smiling and thinking about all the memories she had with him ( frames fade in and out of scenes of their past ), but she keeps a smile knowing how it was for the best & at the end she meets up with her current boyfriend and they drive away.