Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

These girls at my school...

m.chill99

Well, let me start off by saying that they are Swifties, the freakin die-hard ones that would jump out of a plane without a parachute for Taylor. They've been noticing my Carrie shirts, and they Carrie posters in my locker (The posters are pretty obvious, every inch of my locker is covered with Carrie...) and they have the NERVE to tell me "Taylor is better than Carrie." and they give me a whole LIST of reasons (Of course I had back up to prove them wrong) but they just kept going on and on and on with the same reasons. Except detailed. I'll say "Carrie can hold a note longer than Taylor" they'll say "Taylor was offered a record deal at 13 but turned it down cuz they wouldn't let her write her own music, and they don't give out record deals to just anyone." (Explain Rebecca Black, please.) GODDDD, they just would randomly come up to me at school with more detailed stupid reasons and I like literally wanted to punch them in their face. I was just about to, but I don't like getting in trouble with the administrators at my school.

That's my little rant. I hope those girls come to school with a little common sense tomorrow.

robinannhunt

I doubt these girl have much sense if they like SWSRN.;) You do your thing and don't mind their defenseless arguments.

Carrieflattsfan

They're just trying to get under your skin. If you ignore it, they won't have any reason to bother you. Try putting your headphones on when you see them coming towards you- they'll get the message you don't want to talk to them eventually. :)

m.chill99

They're just trying to get under your skin. If you ignore it, they won't have any reason to bother you. Try putting your headphones on when you see them coming towards you- they'll get the message you don't want to talk to them eventually. :)

I'll try that tomorrow, hopefully it works.

rosie08

Honey you know who is the best so I wouldn't let it bother you!! Carrie is the best she doesn't have to have all the bells and whistles to make her sound better. all is good!!

carrietakethewheel

+1

Agreeing with this. Best thing to do. Once they see that you're ignoring them, they'll stop bothering you.

carriecountrystar

ha at those girls. Carrie was also offered a record deal; it only fell through because the specific label was dropped from the big label company.

well, you know who's best so who cares who they think. Taylor can earn all the money she wants but still not being able to sing quite in tune just really shakes things up a bit, don't ya think? She's quite famous for all the boy drama she creates for her "stories".

Carrie, on the other hand is the voice of the generation and brings nothing but credibility to country music as a whole :D

Yeah, I concur with the above thoughts. Don't give a bother to them and their silly games.

aw don't let them bother you! I hate it when her fans come and trash Carrie for no reason! It legit makes me want to cry.
Just remember
a) Carrie's obviously the better singer, and the better overall artist. We don't even have to list the reasons here why because its so obvious but if they challenge you maybe you could talk about how Carrie won american idol, the praise her voice has gotten her, the variety and emotion of her songs etc
b) You werent the one immature enough to start it. If they wanna come over and diss Carrie for no reason, then it just makes them look dumb and immature

bigbluegrl23

Well, let me start off by saying that they are Swifties, the freakin die-hard ones that would jump out of a plane without a parachute for Taylor. They've been noticing my Carrie shirts, and they Carrie posters in my locker (The posters are pretty obvious, every inch of my locker is covered with Carrie...) and they have the NERVE to tell me "Taylor is better than Carrie." and they give me a whole LIST of reasons (Of course I had back up to prove them wrong) but they just kept going on and on and on with the same reasons. Except detailed. I'll say "Carrie can hold a note longer than Taylor" they'll say "Taylor was offered a record deal at 13 but turned it down cuz they wouldn't let her write her own music, and they don't give out record deals to just anyone." (Explain Rebecca Black, please.) GODDDD, they just would randomly come up to me at school with more detailed stupid reasons and I like literally wanted to punch them in their face. I was just about to, but I don't like getting in trouble with the administrators at my school.

That's my little rant. I hope those girls come to school with a little common sense tomorrow.

just tell them that their right. most people dont have the money for their daddy to by them record deals :)
becca T