Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is the Amber Alert About Holly Bobo - Witney Dncan cousin. Prayers Needed !

Suellen

The young lady in the picture below that was kidnapped is the cousin to Country Music Singer Whitney Duncan. I ask everyone to pray for her and that she gets back home safely. God Love her and please keep her safe. Amen ! From CMT :Whitney Duncan's Cousin Abducted
April 14, 2011
The cousin of rising country artist Whitney Duncan was abducted from her home in Parsons, Tenn., on Wednesday morning (April 13). Duncan spread the news via her Facebook page and Twitter account. Duncan's cousin, 20-year-old Holly Bobo, was last seen by her brother as she was being dragged from the carport of her home into the nearby woods, according to local news reports. The community has offered a $25,000 reward for her return. As a Capitol Nashville recording artist, Duncan's singles include "Skinny Dippin'," "When I Said I Would" and "My World Is Over," a duet with Kenny Rogers.

3273909047_215009_207553622607774_100000594138257_697380_7166688_n.jpg

robinannhunt

Can't believe that the amber alert didn't generate some information by now. I posted this on my facebook a few days ago.

Suellen

Found the following on another Carrie message board.

Whitney Duncan has asked fans to share this photo. I believe Holly is the young lady in purple. Please post this anywhere that would make good logical sense

221060_10150272678826521_29189621520_9081284_8339489_o.jpg

Suellen

Posted April 17, 2011 12:51 AM Hide Post PARSONS, Tenn. (AP) - Whether they are grabbing coffee, sitting down for a meal or filling their pickup trucks with gas, people in this western Tennessee town are talking about the abduction of 20-year-old Holly Bobo.

Those who know the nursing student with blond hair and a big smile say they don't know what's more shocking: that anyone in this community about 100 miles northeast of Memphis would be abducted or that it would happen to someone like her.

"That's what's so surprising: that it's her," said Robert McCoy, who goes to nursing school with her at the University of Tennessee at Martin.

"She's just the sweetest little thing and so smart."

She was last seen by her brother, Clint, early Wednesday morning as she walked into the woods with an unknown man. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Special Agent John Mehr said authorities do not believe she went willingly.

Searchers went back to looking for Bobo on Saturday, a day after authorities revealed her brother saw blood outside the house. Authorities haven't confirmed whether it belonged to Bobo, who disappeared as she was preparing to go to classes.

Police said Saturday afternoon they are receiving calls from all over the country offering information about Bobo. Investigators have expanded their search to four counties and are hoping she is still in the western part of the state.

McCoy said Bobo had already begun her clinical training program at local hospitals. He called her a natural nurse, soothing and gentle with the sick.

"She was so good with the patients," McCoy said.

Besides surprise, the suspected abduction also inspired fear. Residents nearby say they have begun to lock their doors at night. Bobo's father, Dana, has said the captor was probably watching the family and knew the rhythm of their comings and goings from the one-story home where Bobo lived with parents and 25-year-old brother, Clint.

Bobo was on her way to campus to take a test when she was taken.

A convoy of teenagers on all-terrain vehicles, seating two and three kids at a time, rolled down a country road where volunteers gather to search for her. Her community of Darden, where neighbors are close in spirit even though their houses can be a mile or two apart, has rallied to help. On Friday, almost a thousand volunteers joined officers to push through thickets of brush and up and down wooded hills looking for a sign of Bobo. They have taken food to the family, posted fliers with Bobo's photo and held prayer vigils.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says her brother at first wasn't alarmed when he saw her outside the family home around 8 a.m. Wednesday, walking toward the woods with a man dressed in full hunting camouflage attire holding her arm. He thought at first it was her boyfriend, the TBI said. Authorities have said neither her boyfriend nor her brother is a suspect.

Friends say Bobo, like most young people here, likes to go four-wheeling on the weekends.

Bobo, they say, enjoys the outdoors and fits right into this community of sports enthusiasts and hunters where men often wear hunting camouflage. Bobo's Facebook page shows her with a young man in a camo cap.

Like many here, Bobo attends church regularly.

She also sings in church, sometimes by herself in front of the congregation and other times performing in a duo. She performed in several talent shows in school.

"She has an angelic voice," said David Ivey, who goes to church with the family.

Bobo's Facebook page says her interests include Miley Cyrus and country music singer Whitney Duncan, who is her cousin.

Friends said she loves animals, especially horses. She spends much of her free time going to dinner and the movies - she likes Morning Glory and The Hangover 2 on Facebook - with her boyfriend.

Whats odd to me is why they keep changing the things her brother said !

epicamends

They've been saying the same thing for the last few days regarding the brother. It was just the initial reports of her being dragged into the woods that were wrong. Officials have since said that she was led into the woods holding onto the man's arm/hand, and that police believe she complied with her abductor because she feared for her life.

It's nearly been 5 days since the abduction. I really hope she is found asap. It sounds like it must have been someone who knew the family and knew their routines, knew what time Holly left for school, etc. I'm praying for her and the thousands of volunteers and rescuers who have been searching for her.

Holly

Whitney is a good friend of mine, and I'm sad for her, and everyone in her family. I can just imagine what they're going through. If I lived closer, I definitely would be helping in this search for Holly. It was heartbreaking to see Whitney in tears this morning in her interview. If you can't help in the search, prayer and spreading around the amber alert are helping, I promise.