Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time Magazine 2014 Reader's Poll

This reader poll is a very long list on which Idol Carrie Underwood is the second last musician.
Remember to log into your Facebook and Twitter accounts before casting your votes

epicamends

Hmm I got it to work by clicking a different link. It took me to the same page but it loaded differently. Anyway, voted!

Marie2011

Oh great the swifties are voting against Carrie. And I know some swifties a really really small amount that like Carrie more, so I am not saying all swifties are voting no, but a good percentage, in addition to the random haters.

teesharky

It seems like it was hacked. We are down to 20% yes and almost 80% no. Swifties and haters voting against carrie. Please help!

Kizmet311

I looked at this yesterday and I voted for every artist. Pretty much every artist except Beyonce, Lady Gaga, and one other was a no, lol. So, I don't think this is Carrie haters. This is apparently pop music haters, lol.

teesharky

The more we vote the worse we are doing. Now only 25% say yes to carrie and the rest is no. Each time i vote we are losing more ground.

i think we were hacked. Carrie doesnt have that many haters. Even taylor is not doing well.

We were at 70% yes and now we are at 75% no. Embarassing! Please help guys!

bluetb4

The more we vote the worse we are doing. Now only 25% say yes to carrie and the rest is no. Each time i vote we are losing more ground.

i think we were hacked. Carrie doesnt have that many haters. Even taylor is not doing well.

We were at 70% yes and now we are at 75% no. Embarassing! Please help guys!

I really think Time Magazine made a mistake by having fans select who is going to be on the cover. People are voting "yes" for their favorite then "no" on many of the others.

Time Magazine should make the decision....they have all the stats and accomplishments of each artist. Having the ability to vote "no" for an artist is unfair.

countrymusicfan15

Maybe they're looking to see which artist gets the most votes, regardless of "yes" or "no." That would be a good indication of popularity...in a twisted kind of way lol