Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trip to Nashville, I need help

countrymama22

Hey everyone. My family and I are taking a trip to Nashville in a few weeks, and I want to make sure I hit the most important places that deal with country music. I have the Hall of fame, Grand Ole' Opry, and the Ryman. What else should we visit?

bkoneill88

I live in Nashville. Those are your main places for Country Music. As said Broadway is the main strip that has most of the bars and honkey tonks. It continues down second avenue with places like Coyote Ugly and the Wildhorse. Other cool places to see are the Opryland Hotel, The Parthenon at Centennial Park, Music Row, The Fontanel (Barbara Mandrell's old house), and The Frist Museum

countrymama22

Thank you! I'm definitely going to do the tour of the opry. I can't wait. And I forgot about Ivy Cakes. Will have to check that out too.

robinannhunt

The Ivy cakes in brentwood is where to go. You can eat in the attched resturant and see the town. The other location is in a strip mall.