Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Black Cadillacs Charting On Australian Country Radio Top30!

sco

According to Adrian, it peaked at #7. That looks like a flop to me. x) Good Girl peaked at #3.

Only in the world of ridiculously spoiled fans with completely unrealistic expectations is a #7 hit a 'flop' LOL!

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

TBC rises a spot to no.3 this week but unfortunately gets jumped by LadyA! However TBC is only young too and there is no threat from behind now so I would love it to get to no.2 though it may be blocked from the top but we will see :)

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

As I posted a few days ago elsewhere, TBC remains at no.3 for a 2nd week...

However, airplay continues to rise as seen here with a chart from a major country radio. network in Australia where 2BC has rocketed 4 spots from no.7 to no.3 on the weekend!
http://www.hotcountry.com.au/top50chart.php

Hopefully we see an increase reflection on the overall chart this week!

teesharky

Tx for the updates! Just curious-- have any of Carrie's songs or albums ever achieved Gold status in Australia yet? I keep seeing chart data for Australian certifications for other artists, but nothing for Carrie yet. tx!

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

TBC spends a 3rd week at no.3 to become Carrie's 2nd most successful ever in Australia and matches BHCs and GGs 3 weeks at no.3 peak! LadyA is no.1 and Blake is on our tail now. Not even 3 months on the chart yet for TBC so it is still young.

CarrieU_AUS

Hey guys, I have been watching this chart like you wouldn't believe! haha...

I hope to god we get a Number #1 Adrian!!
Fingers crossed!

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

I know right we need a country radio no.1 for Carrie here after all these years! Here's hoping this time! At least no.2 cmon lol! After Blown Away's peak at 7 I thought 2BC was gonna flop on radio but its going great guns...

CarrieU_AUS

Yes! I am surprised by TBC charting higher, but hey I don't mind! Go Two Black Cadillac's!

The only thing I don't like is that we are so far behind the US. See You Again isn't even on CMC Australia chart yet! I'm so impatient! Have you heard SYA on AUS radio yet Adrian? Can we expect SYA in the next coming weeks on CMC? :)

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

Its just how it is, country radio is 3 months behind here. I dont listen to country radio really but SYA should start airing on CMC from.next weekend. Thy are quick with new videos but they have to receive them first from labels. Sony is always quick.

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

As I posted a few days ago elsewhere, TBC remains at no.3 for a 2nd week...

However, airplay continues to rise as seen here with a chart from a major country radio. network in Australia where 2BC has rocketed 4 spots from no.7 to no.3 on the weekend!
http://www.hotcountry.com.au/top50chart.php

Hopefully we see an increase reflection on the overall chart this week!

TBC rises to no.2 on the 'hot country network' this week! Link above :)

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

I requested TBC today at a network and the guy said 'dude we play it all the time' and I was like 'dude I know but I want you to play it more - dont you think Carrie finally deserves a no.1 on our country radio?!' and then he asked me if I was a publicist lol and I said no, an avid fan. Then I didnt hear back from him. Very strange...

Fingers crossed for a move up the chart again this weekc

CarrieU_AUS

Haha! Good work Adrian!

I was at Sanity music store the other day and they had her albums behind someone else and I politely rearranged the CDs so 'Blown Away' was front and centre.
Not sure how long that would have last, but hey I had to. lol