Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.S. Mediabase Request Thread - AC stations

Pi314CA

I've requested Blown Away on these stations. Why aren't we doing See You Again anymore?

Thanks for requesting. My initial thoughts when starting this request thread was due to SYA's gradual steady acceptance by a number of Canadian AC stations. So I thought why not try it for USA AC stations. But now that several stations are spinning BA, let's request BA. And we can request SYA later after BA finishes charting on the AC chart.

Pi314CA

Added 8 more AC stations. Requested all.

BA is now charting at #48. With just a handful more spins, BA can move up several notches! So, please request!!

pandy

Pi These are the three stations that have added BA to their playlist. Woo Hoo

AC
UNDERWOOD, CARRIE
Blown Away
by Station

* = Auto AddView Current Week
StationSpins LWAdded Chart Wk#Added Chart RankFormatMarketLabelOwnerMarket
Rank
Date Added
KBEE-FM * Pub1100ACSalt Lake City19/Arista NashvilleCumulus317/15/2013
WINK-FM * Pub1200ACFt. Myers19/Arista NashvilleFt Myers Broadcasting Company6112/10/2012
WLDB-FMPub300ACMilwaukee19/Arista NashvilleMilwaukee Radio Alliance LLC381/4/2013

Wow, Milwaukee added Blown Away back in January 2013 and Ft. Myers way back in Dec. 2012 and these stations are just playing BA NOW. Sigh, but I'm glad they are playing BA.

Louisa

I have requested Blown Away on every station. Thank you Pi314CA for adding the new stations to the list.

carrie admirer

What I recall is that Blown Away was released to Hot AC, but not AC stations. And BA didn't do much of anything in part due to practically no promotion.

The fact that several AC stations decided to give BA spins is solely on their initiative, I believe. This to me just shows what a superb song BA is.

That's true... It was released to Hot AC but not to AC

The Nanook

How strict are they on the wording of requests? Like are you guys typing in just "Blown Away" or are you being more specific with something like "Blown Away - Carrie Underwood" or "Carrie Underwood - Blown Away?"

Pi314CA

I've been typing "Blown Away - carrie underwood". I type it once, copy it so that I will paste it in all subsequent requests. Saves a lot of time.