Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Undo It Charting On Pop Radio Australia

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

Hi y'all!

After Carrie's amazing performance of Undo It tonight on our Dancing With The Stars, I am getting ready for UI's impact on our pop charts since it was sent to pop radio here last week before Carrie arrived! UI didn't chart tonight for this week but will hopefully chart next Sunday night! Then we can track UI! On Pop radio! Lol who would have thought! How awesome is this! :)

Adrian :)

teesharky

Very cool. Carrie got lots of love on twitter following the performance and is still trending in Austral;ia, apparently, so hopefully this song will get some airplay on pop radio!

question: Is Remind Me released in Australia yet to country radio? what song is Australia playing right now off Brad's album? Thanx.

I did see that his album and Remind me are both available in Australia on itunes.

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

Yes Tee, Brad's OA just went to country radio a month or so ago so we won't be getting RM here till towered the end of OA's run! Usually the single in the states, RM in this case, is top10 there it seems b4 it starts here. We are a lil bit behind! Did u notice how we we're charting CC last year here and TH was out over there, then MS here and then it was quiet in the States? That's what it's like!

Hopefully UI goes to country radio aswell because it hasn't been released yet. They held it back last year and went forward with Mama's Song a few months later.

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

Didn't debut last Sunday so hopefully soon n pop! Anyway we have a long while to wait b4 RM impacts here because Brad gets his 2nd week @ no.1 here this weekend with TICM and OA hasn't even charted yet!

teesharky

Thanx! Very happy things are starting to happen in Australia for Carrie. Really hope they announce a tour.

Do you think she will do the CMC festival next year?

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

UI didn't chart tonight top50 pop but should have well n truly moves up from last weeks 85! Can whoever found that out from Pulse update us with the latest figures thx! Top 60 or 70 please! :)