Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote for Smoke Break on GAC Top 20

carriefan14

Looking at the GAC top 20 page on Wikipedia and so completely floored by how many times Carrie has held #1. I think all of her videos have gone to #1 except early on - don't see JTTW in 2005 or DFTRM.

A lot of them have debuted at 1. Hopefully SB is next!!

carriefan14

Make sure you get in some last votes today guys! You have until this afternoon.

It says 10 votes a day but I keep clearing my browser history and it lets me keep voting endlessly. Want that #1 debut!!

Suellen

I doubt Smoke Break made the countdown this week; the voting we did this week is for next week. Watching GAC to see SB and I hope I'm wrong and it's on the countdown this week.

mooret

I doubt Smoke Break made the countdown this week; the voting we did this week is for next week. Watching GAC to see SB and I hope I'm wrong and it's on the countdown this week.

GAC needs to say they are a week behind !! ugh !! still a video that is #1!!! Smoke break!!

maddkat

Staff member
Looking at the GAC top 20 page on Wikipedia and so completely floored by how many times Carrie has held #1. I think all of her videos have gone to #1 except early on - don't see JTTW in 2005 or DFTRM.

A lot of them have debuted at 1. Hopefully SB is next!!
JTTW and DFTRM both hit #1. Not sure how long JTTW was there but DFTRM was #1 for 9 weeks.