Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote "Heartbeat" on GAC's Top 20

txacar

It counts 7 days a week. I contacted them.

Then maybe the opposite is true. Instructions say Monday thru Friday. Maybe fans are taking that literally. I vote 7 days. Thanks for the info. GAC is so good about responding.

carriefan14

Glad Heartbeat finally reached #1. However, do I really believe it truly took this long? No. There is no way the size of Thomas Rhett's fan base outvoted ours. I think what a more accurate depiction of the GAC situation is, Scotty McCreery and Carrie dominate the top every week (Scotty fans are almost as hard core as we are) and GAC probably has to fiddle with the numbers so they get different artists at the top every few weeks instead of Carrie and Scotty constantly being at the top.

Suellen

Glad Heartbeat finally reached #1. However, do I really believe it truly took this long? No. There is no way the size of Thomas Rhett's fan base outvoted ours. I think what a more accurate depiction of the GAC situation is, Scotty McCreery and Carrie dominate the top every week (Scotty fans are almost as hard core as we are) and GAC probably has to fiddle with the numbers so they get different artists at the top every few weeks instead of Carrie and Scotty constantly being at the top.
I think HB was #1 on GAC already but I'm not sure.