Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekly Album Sales- Blown Away- Week 25

teesharky

Hits Daily Double just reported the first update: pretty low but only 31% reporting Carrie at 3,000... Just behind Luke Bryan.

But since Jason Aldean only has 75k so far and Lukes numbers are low too- i guess the country update is not in.

Burst

Not bad. It'd be nice to see an increase this week since last week's numbers were the lowest I think she's had yet. Things should start picking up soon for Christmas sales though!

Manchs

51.99% is now in.

Reporting Carrie w/ 3,069 at #35, just behind Luke Bryan. :(

I really really wish in some random update Carrie would not show inside the top 50. People would be like OMG CARRIE'S FLOPPING SHE DIDN'T CHART THIS WEEK WHAT HAPPENED KELLY'S ALBUM IS MORE THAN A YEAR OLD AND CHARTED AT #46 WHY KELLY IS DOING WELL BUT CARRIE ISN'T and then in the second update it would be like OMG SHE JUMPED SEVERAL SPOTS ALL OF A SUDDEN LOOK AT THAT SHE WAS NOT INSIDE THE TOP 50 AND NOW SHE'S AT #32 Z0MG I'M SO SURPRISED I THOUGHT SHE WOULD NOT CHART THIS WEEK I ALMOST HAD A TACHYCARDIA.

Please, no sad face. It doesn't mean anything. Carrie is still doing great :)

gocountrymusic

51.99% is now in.

Reporting Carrie w/ 3,069 at #35, just behind Luke Bryan. :(

Still not a country heavy update then. look at jason's number. He's expected to sell over 400K. We just need to wait and see. These numbers really aren't projections of what the final number are. They are just something to hold us over.

teesharky

I really hope she sells about the same as last week at least. She needs to stay above 10k every week.

Mezik

I'm hoping for 12-14K, If she can sell 10K+ every week for the remainder of the year she'll be at 1,000,000 - Add an AMA performance and some more public promotion she'll hit 1,000,000 in no time!

teesharky

Ok we have a setious problem or HDD screwed up. At 74% carrie is still at 3069 cds which is the exact number she sold at 50%.

Luke Bryan went up double and was at 3k too at 50% with carrie. So either carrie did really bad this week or hdd messed up.

surely carrie would sell one cd from 50%-74%??? But she didnt go up at all while jason and scotty and luke did..

gaycarebear

Ok we have a setious problem or HDD screwed up. At 74% carrie is still at 3069 cds which is the exact number she sold at 50%.

Luke Bryan went up double and was at 3k too at 50% with carrie. So either carrie did really bad this week or hdd messed up.

surely carrie would sell one cd from 50%-74%??? But she didnt go up at all while jason and scotty and luke did..

I noticed that. I think it's definitely a glitch. There's no way that her total didn't go up.

Kirsten on MJ's pointed out another mistake that was made regarding Maroon 5, so yea. I think they're having a bad day haha

Manchs

I noticed that. I think it's definitely a glitch. There's no way that her total didn't go up.

Kirsten on MJ's pointed out another mistake that was made regarding Maroon 5, so yea. I think they're having a bad day haha

Or it's just a normal update. Not all artists have to perform exactly the same way or have the exact the same increase... even if it's just a couple of artists. We don't really know how those things work to call it a glitch.

gaycarebear

Or it's just a normal update. Not all artists have to perform exactly the same way or have the exact the same increase... even if it's just a couple of artists. We don't really know how those things work to call it a glitch.

Her total has not moved at all from 3,069 which was the same # for the 31% update. So....that's not a glitch? lmao

Daraebe

It does no good to analyze the number per %. This thing happens all the time where a artist will be stuck at a number and when the final numbers come in, they jump. There are times I wish people would not look at the numbers until the final numbers come in, to much worrying

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher

I have seen things like this plenty of times before on HDD. It does not mean anything. I will guarantee you that when the final numbers come through, they will be in line with previous weeks.