Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird Blogs on this site

Cathie Wynkoop

Is anyone else seeing LOTS of weird blogs on this site?? There are pages of them sometimes that are really annoying to have to scroll through!

Mods??

Claire2004

Yes, they're so annoying. What I do is instead of clicking the "What's New?" button, I click the "New Posts" button, so only the threads with new posts will appear, the blogs are not included.

jeff

just another fan
i dont think any of the mods go there. i didnt actually remember that part of the forum existed. do people actually use that part of the forum?

cole

hehe, I think I may have accidentally posted a blog twice about the concert in May......my apologies.:p

Cathie Wynkoop

hehe, I think I may have accidentally posted a blog twice about the concert in May......my apologies.:p

No, I was not referring to you blogs. :)

There are blogs written in strange languages, and I just wondered why there are on here.

No fuss......I will just click on "New Posts" like Claire suggested. Thanks Claire!