Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the current sales numbers for "Just a Dream"?

epicamends

Hmm, I don't think any sources have posted the sales figures for JAD since then. We might be able to ask someone like Brian Mansfield from USA Today. He might know.

clh_hilary

According to Cary's PDF, your number is the last reported number as well, which was from 12/12/10.

Between 2/1/09 (sold 9000 copies) to that date, it has sold 303000 copies. That is around 100 weeks. The average would be around 3030 copies. I'd give a guess thinking that "Just A Dream" might be selling around 1000-2000 copies weekly right now, and there had been many weeks passed since December, so it should be pretty darn close to 1 million copies. But it hasn't been certified Platinum yet so I'm guessing it's just not there yet. Of course her label might be slow.

I heard that Brian no longer takes sales request. Maybe someone could send an email to Carrie's label asking them to certify JAD Platinum and see what they reply?

CarrieFan928

Brian still confirmed Last Name to be Platinum even though he didn't give weekly sales for it. But I just searched the RIAA website and Last Name isn't even certified Platinum.

clh_hilary

I think there's definitely a way for us to email her label, but they might not respond...or that email account may not have anybody to check...But I know when Kelly Clarkson came to Hong Kong someone called her label (Hong Kong branch) and they did tell us her schedule for flights.

Maybe The Riaa hasn't fully updated their searchable database yet. so it's sales should be at about 970k so about 15 weeks from a million hopefully her label certifies it soon