Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will be the most shocking single release?

Will there be an ITYS/MS surprise single release on BA? If so, which song?!

• See You Again

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Forever Changed

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Nobody Ever Told You

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Thank God For Hometowns

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Leave Love Alone

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Who Are You

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

countrymusicfan15

I Told You So and Mama's Song were both very surprising single releases from Carnival Ride and Play On, respectively. Do you think we are in for another surprise with Blown Away, and if so, which song will it be?!

AIgrl06

I think the most surprising choice for a single would be Who Are You, but I don't think that will happen.

Given how much Carrie's been performing Nobody Ever Told You, that could be the shocker, I suppose.

Lstname89

I only hope for GOOD surprises, lol.

It's hard for a bad surprise with BA though, the only shocker I could see is NETY.

Louisa

I'm going to say; "Nobody Ever Told You" and "Who Are You". Those particular songs wouldn't be the best choice as a single.

pkc4rls

Wow, this is hard. I guess the purpose is really for us to tell what would surprise us if a single and not necessarily list ones we don't like or would not like to be singles. But actually there is not one song on BA that I would skip or actually say I just don't like - so ughhh. I guess I would go along with Forever Changed. And actually it is one I like but I am just going to pick the one I think she won't make a single. I am like madkat in that I don't think she will have FC as a single because of how she said she can hardly sing it and with singles, you usually have to perform it at something, lol.

Cps235

The most shocking for me would be See You Again! I don't see SYA as single material. I feel on the album it may be her weakest song but feel free to dispute lol. Otherwise, I would be contented and please with any other songs on the album that ends up becoming singles! :)

Burst

I love Forever Changed and all, but if it was a single I would be disappointed. I like it, but I feel like it wouldn't connect with offices.

countrymusicfan15

The most shocking for me would be See You Again! I don't see SYA as single material. I feel on the album it may be her weakest song but feel free to dispute lol. Otherwise, I would be contented and please with any other songs on the album that ends up becoming singles! :)

I'll dispute lol I think it is actually one of the stronger songs on the album. I would only put it behind GG, BA, TBC and DYTAM. The line, "turned around, said goodbye, and you were gone gone gone" gives me chills.

pkc4rls

I'll dispute lol I think it is actually one of the stronger songs on the album. I would only put it behind GG, BA, TBC and DYTAM. The line, "turned around, said goodbye, and you were gone gone gone" gives me chills.

Yeah, I don't think See You Again is weak either. On iTunes it was doing very well and was right behind GG, BA, & GIG. The fact that Carrie put it so high up on the album seems to indicate she likes it a lot so I would not rule out her making it a single. Of course there are a couple others I personally would like to see a single before it but I don't see Carrie ruling it out as a single.

Last edited:

Burst

Yeah, I don't think See You Again is weak either. On iTunes it was doing very well and was right behind GG, BA, & GIG. The fact that Carrie put it so high up on the album seems to indicate she likes it a lot so I would not rule out her making it a single. Of course there are others I personally would like to see a single before it but I don't see Carrie ruling it out as a single.

See You Again is one of my top songs as well. The way she ordered the album is pretty close to my favourites...

1. Blown Away
2. Two Black Cadillacs
3. One Way Ticket.
4. Do You Think About Me
5. See You Again
6. Wine After Whiskey
7. Good Girl
8. Good in Goodbye
9. Cupid's Got a Shotgun
10. Nobody Ever Told You
11. Who Are You
12. Leave Love Alone
13. Forever Changed
14. Thank God For Hometowns

jaylee50

I absolutely love the songs, See You Again, and Who Are YOU. I guess I don't see Forever Changed as a single because of Carrie's discomfort in singing it.

teesharky

See YoumAgain is one of the strongest songs on the album. i would love it as a single. her voice soars on that song.

epicamends

I don't know if there's anything that would truly "shock" me. The only songs I definitely don't want as singles are Who Are You & Thank God for Hometowns. I could get behind everything else as a single, even NETY.

Chasing Dreams

I voted for "Nobody Ever Told You." It's a good song, but it's just not single material in my opinion. I would also say "Who Are You" and "Forever Changed" would be big surprises if one of them or both of them were chosen to be singles...I love the songs, but Carrie has trouble singing "Forever Changed" because it makes her cry and "Who Are You" doesn't seem to be the biggest hit with most people. (Personally, "Who Are You" gave me chills.)

CarrieFan928

I voted for TGFH but now that I read some comments I think NETY would be a more realistic shocker single. If TGFH becomes a single I'd be fine with it since I love it so much but there's more radio-friendly material on the album that should be released. NETY wouldn't be a bad single either. I actually love the way Carrie performs that song. I'm not really sure why.