Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will this decade hold for Carrie?

Carrieflattsfan

I was thinking about this question the other day; I literally cannot thing of another thing Carrie could accomplish! What is something you guys think/hope Carrie will accomplish in the new decade? She's done so much already, it'd be fun to see everyone's answers. :)

Mine:

Record a duet with Rascal Flatts
Release a concert DVD
Go on an acoustic tour
Record a rock cover (or two...)
Host CMA's/her own TV special
Release Oklahoma Wind!
Go on a worldwide tour

undrwood9098

She'll get a Grammy nomination for Album of the Year (and hopefully WIN!)
She'll get another hit song that will top the success of BHC.
She'll get the CMA EOTY more than once.
She'll become the Female Vocalist for the ACMs & CMAs again.
She'll go on a worldwide tour.
By the end of the decade, she'll get a Greatest Hits compilation.
She'll hit +20 #1 singles.
She'll record a duet with 4 of the following: Kelly Clarkson, Dolly Parton, Keith Urban, Rascal Flatts, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, Dierks Bentley, Lady Antebellum, or some mainstream group.
She'll get a CMT Crossroads.
She'll win more ACAs, CMTs, ACMs, and CMAs.
SH will go 10x Platinum (or Diamond), CR will go 6x Platinum, and PO will go 4x Platinum.
BHC will go 5x Platinum, JTTW will go 2x Platinum, TH will go Platinum, MS will go Gold, SS, LN, JAD, and W will all go Platinum, and UI and CC will both go 3x Platinum.
She'll make the Forbes Top 10 Most Powerful Celebrities list.
Her and Mike will be one of the only couples in Hollywood to last forever.

:)
That's all I've got so far, but I'll think of more!

yehchern

A world tour is a MUST!!
More movie and TV role and Win Oscar and Golden Globes:)
She will start her family and have 2 cute babies :)
Run more animal shelters and more charities :)

AIgrl06

I have two very selfish wishes for what will come this decade.

1)Carrie will record/release "Oklahoma Wind"
2)Carrie will release an acoustic CD

I really want another all genre number one. I know she's said that she's country, but I don't think there's anything wrong with spreading a little love to the rest of the music industry! haha
I also think Carrie and Mike will welcome their first child sometime this decade....only God truly knows when though.

HuiZ

1. WORLD TOUR
2. WORLD TOUR
3. WORLD TOUR
4. WORLD TOUR
5. WORLD TOUR
6. WORLD TOUR
7. WORLD TOUR
8. WORLD TOUR

:p

Carrieflattsfan

Those are some high hopes Mr. Siggy Geru!:)

I agree with so many of these...an acoustic album/tour would be AMAZING!!! Carrie has said she wants to do one, so hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

I hope her management is smart enough to put her on a world tour as well. ;)

hjj

I guess I will put my hopes;
1. duet w/ someone unexpected
2 world tour
3. acoustic tour; wonder what size of arena she would choose for this
4. movie or two
5. couple more albums
6. probably on a personal note a child or two

carebear4eva

World Tour and a Grammy Album of the Year is on my wishlist.

I also want the world to wake up and realise that SWSRN is a chipmunk-faced, untalented dimwit, whose songs vary about as much as the one and a half expressions she had on her face in Valentine's Day.

chevrolet

I'll guess:

After her fourth album Carrie will settle into family life in Ottawa and become a local TV personality. She will make music in the U.S. at a slower pace, make TV appearances and headline smaller tours at smaller venues and the nightclub/hotel circuit.

Jade_kt

Workwise--so long as it include future albums/music that is great, I will be happy. Personal life--maybe a couple kids later down the line after her music career slows down. If Carrie wins a couple more awards in addition to that or gets to perform at award shows then it will be icing on the cake. Mainly I just want Carrie to be happy whatever she does but hope she at least continues to put out music because I enjoy her music.

Last edited:

Carrieflattsfan

I'll guess:

After her fourth album Carrie will settle into family life in Ottawa and become a local TV personality. She will make music in the U.S. at a slower pace, make TV appearances and headline smaller tours at smaller venues and the nightclub/hotel circuit.

Oh, come off it. don't tell me you disagree ;)

I scincerly hope Carrie does NOT become a TV personality, and make music at a slower pace. She's still extremely popular, and loves what she does; there's no way I could see that happening. It'd be silly for her to slow down now, considering she hasn't yet started a famliy, and is still young, energetic and very much in demand.

OK, I agree with some of your post...but it's still a bit harsh, dotcha think?:p

Frankly, I wish people would realize Taylor can't sing very well live, and she should write songs for OTHER artists, instead of sing them.

abbeyjones18

LOL...who knows??? Here's my prediction: Carrie will continue to be consistent and will continue to have a great career...no matter what! :)

Last edited:

Carrie Country

Another EOTY!!!(!)

Gospel Album!!!(!)

Christmas Album!!!(!)

Concert DVD!!!(!)

Beat SWSRN out for yet more awards that SWSRN has not earned!!!!(!)

World Tour!!!!(!)

Classic Country Album!!!!(!)

Tour With Martina McBride!!!(!) <wishful thinking

carriecountrystar

album that becomes worldwide seller -diamond at least lol
of course have to have a WORLDWIDE TOUR ^
get back the AMA throne
sing with legends (CELINE DION)
acoustic album
set record for most female vocalist wins at both ACM and CMA
win EOTY as many years as she deserves
set a new record #1 streak
have a long lasting happy marriage with mike :)

m.chill99

I TOTALLY X1,000,000 agree with her own TV special! This is what I want her to accomplish this decade

1.) To meet me (This one is kinda selfish....sorry)
2.) Make history by selling more albums than any other artist in one week (I'm paying for this to happen to album 4)
3.) Run SWSRN out of the business (This one is downright mean but I freakin' hate SWSRN)

The MAIN thing that I really want to happen is for her to make more history in the music business.