Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will this decade hold for Carrie?

Carrieflattsfan

Ohh, a gospel album would be amazing!!! I have no doubt she'll record one in a few years. What could be better than combining her two loves, faith and singing?:D

I'm surprised no one has mentioned a CHRISTMAS ALBUM!!!!

Carrie Country

I TOTALLY X1,000,000 agree with her own TV special! This is what I want her to accomplish this decade

1.) To meet me (This one is kinda selfish....sorry)
2.) Make history by selling more albums than any other artist in one week (I'm paying for this to happen to album 4)
3.) Run SWSRN out of the business (This one is downright mean but I freakin' hate SWSRN)

The MAIN thing that I really want to happen is for her to make more history in the music business.

Now I don't hate SWSRN because I don't hate anybody.......I'm just sick and tired of her and the fact the country music industry is favoring her over everybody else who deserves it......and her horrible outta tune voice too......our sweet Carrie is better always will be!!!!

Carrie Country

Ohh, a gospel album would be amazing!!! I have no doubt she'll record one in a few years. What could be better than combining her two loves, faith and singing?:D

I'm surprised no one has mentioned a CHRISTMAS ALBUM!!!!

A Christmas album I mentioned it and our sweet Carrie needs to do it!!!!

m.chill99

Now I don't hate SWSRN because I don't hate anybody.......I'm just sick and tired of her and the fact the country music industry is favoring her over everybody else who deserves it......and her horrible outta tune voice too......our sweet Carrie is better always will be!!!!

That's exactly why I hate SWSRN!!! But I just like to show how much I love and support our Carrie so sometimes I get in fights with other girls at school.....I will always be Team Underwood forever and always:D