Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would be the (2nd best) third single?

3rd single if DYTAM wasn't include

• 2 Black Cadillacs

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • See you again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One way ticket

• Good in goodbye

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • leave love alone

• cupid got a shotgun

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • wine after whiskey

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • nobody ever told you

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • thank god for hometown

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • who are you

• Total voters

Marie2011

Carrie fans voted that DYTAM should be the next single, and i am curious to see that if it is not the third single what would be the next song on people choices for singles like that people think should be the third single.

Pitocco

im gonna say Cupid, since Brad wont have a single out till his next album, Arista Nashville might see it as a way to kindda keep him SORT OF on the charts. (plus it would peak in around valentines day)

Burst

CGAS. It's a fun song to be around during Valentines day and it's also a song that will regain some country fans's trust.

epicamends

Thinking sales-wise (as in, to keep the album selling well over the winter months) I feel like TBC would be best. I'm good with TBC, DYTAM, or WAW next.

bigbluegrl23

Thinking sales-wise (as in, to keep the album selling well over the winter months) I feel like TBC would be best. I'm good with TBC, DYTAM, or WAW next.

The only reason I'd say no to TBC is that I don't want it to get lost in the shuffle after BA. if its release next fall, it can have it's own space to shine, it will compete incredibly well with the new fall singles because it could be anyone else's first single, and it would REALLY stand out after OWT, which is sure to be the summer single.
Becca

epicamends

The only reason I'd say no to TBC is that I don't want it to get lost in the shuffle after BA. if its release next fall, it can have it's own space to shine, it will compete incredibly well with the new fall singles because it could be anyone else's first single, and it would REALLY stand out after OWT, which is sure to be the summer single.
Becca

Yeah, I agree with that. I'd prefer to have BA and TBC spaced out as well. I still think DYTAM is the best choice next - less polarizing than Cupid or even LLA, and a nice light break from the darkness of BA.

But, they absolutely have to release both TBC and WAW at some point. Have to. :p

dsfox2009

CUPID!!!! I'm still gunning for Cupid, TBC, OWT, and WAW (currently in that order haha). Cupid has definitely become one of my top Carrie tracks, so it has got to be released sometime. I think that it being the third single would be great as it would have reached its peak by the time Valentine's Day rolls around. The amount of airplay it would get on that day alone would be enough to push it to number one if it hadn't already, and as others have said it gives us a break between the dark BA and TBC...

bigbluegrl23

CUPID!!!! I'm still gunning for Cupid, TBC, OWT, and WAW (currently in that order haha). Cupid has definitely become one of my top Carrie tracks, so it has got to be released sometime. I think that it being the third single would be great as it would have reached its peak by the time Valentine's Day rolls around. The amount of airplay it would get on that day alone would be enough to push it to number one if it hadn't already, and as others have said it gives us a break between the dark BA and TBC...

I'm not sure there will be room between the third single and the summer single (OWT). the summer single should be released sometime in April so that it peaks right around middle/end of summer, which would allow a full impact.
Becca

gocountrymusic

Although Cupid and Valentines Day might be a very smart move. I'd say why not go big and go with WAW (if we're talking about personal taste).

clh_hilary

I want they tag Brad Paisley on "Cupid's Got A Shotgun" as well. Let him sing a few lines and harmonies somewhere, and release this new version only when the song approaches Top 10 on Country. Maybe this can be "I Told You So" all over again!

Caio

In the week release of Blown Away, Good in Goodbye sold so much on iTunes (enter in TOP 40), probably would be the best digital sales for 3th single... for the radios airplay, Cupid's Got a Shotgun would be the best 3th single, but I think that this song should be the 5th single, after Two Black Cadillacs...

Good Girl > Blown Away > Good in Goodbye > Two Black Cadillacs > Cupid's Got a Shotgun.