Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite song from BA?

What Is Your Favorite Song From Blown Away?

• Good Girl

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Blown Away

Votes: 44 27.2%
  • Two Black Cadilacs

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • See You Again

Votes: 18 11.1%
  • Do You Think About Me

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Forever Changed

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • One Way Ticket

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Good In Goodbye

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Cupid's Got A Shotgun

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Wine After Whiskey

Votes: 18 11.1%

• Total voters

cpeTN89

I figured I would post a poll to get a feel of which songs everyone likes the most so far... just curious. I could only put up 10 songs out of the 14 because there was not enough space so if your favorite is Leave Love Alone, Who Are You, Nobody Ever Told You, or Thank God For Hometowns, then just post it.

Marie2011

i was going to vote for thank god for hometown but it wasn't on the list so i voted for see you again instead.

epicamends

Bahahaha. You think I actually have the ability to choose just ONE favourite?! ;) Not possible. I have at least 7 favourites at the moment.

Carrieflattsfan

I've gotta go with TBA. It's breathtaking. But the rest of the album is phenomenal; it's been YEARS since I've loved an entire album so much.

diva101

omg, Do You Think About Me is getting into me <3 haha! but Wine After Whiskey is still my fave xD

okay, I should shut up about Wine After Whiskey xD :>

bearball49

I love the haunting of Blown Awway, but now that I have listened to the album a lot, it is even harder to choose. Find the catchiess of DYTAM sticking with me. Also even tho it is not as popular with others WAY is on a loop in my brain as well. That is what I love about a Carrie album. I find myself so enjoying them all that it may take years to have a solid favorite. Each is special. FC is so beautiful and has a very special meaning. Something for every mood....TBC was certainly reminiscent of my cheating ex as my grandson pointed out. TGFH reminds me of heading home for hs reunions in the little one stoplight town where I grew up.SYA for my nephew, grandparents and freinds that are gone. It seems that whether it be a sweet melody,crank em up tune or a dance song, Carrie hit it out of the park this time and I am so proud and happy for her

carriebest

My favorites :

1. See You Again / One Way Ticket / Nobody Ever Told You
2. Blown Away / Good Girl / Leave Love Alone / Forever Changed / Do You Think About Me
3. Cupid's Got Shotgun / Good In Goodbye
4. Thank God For Hometowns / Who Are You
5. Two Black Cadillacs

Patkid26

I havent been able to decide if I like BA or TBC more but I think right now I'm leaning more towards TBC. You know an album is good when everybody has like 10 favorites! haha

pandy

I can't choose. GIG, WAY, SYA, WAW HaHa It seems I like the slow ones But then there is GG