Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your personal favorite Carrie performance EVER?

mgbjr

I haven't seen if there's a thread for this, at least not a recent one, so I figured I'd start a new one as I am curious to see everyone's favorites! This can be based off vocals, emotion, crowd reactions, whatever you want. My personal favorites are the CMA Blown Away Era Medley and CMA Fest Paradise City. BA Medley is just sheer perfection from start to finish, I will be forever bitter that she didn't get a standing O for that. Paradise City just shows how much fun Carrie can have and truly just rock out and show the world what she's really made of when she lets loose.

Honorable mentions: Church Bells at the CMT's and Neon Moon

gran29

I loved her performance of "Praying For Time". Her vocals were impeccable and the emotion she brought to the song was amazing. There are many others I love too, but that one will always rank up there at the top.

txacar

Without question, Everybody Hurts at Global Citizen concert is her greatest performance ever. Absolute crime that performance has not been released. Fans of all genres everywhere should have the opportunity to see, hear, and enjoy that amazing moment in time. I agree with Rolling Stone -- she should record the song and include it on one of her albums.

maddkat

Staff member
Blown Away at the Billboard Awards ,just brilliant

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

lizcarlo

I can't pick just one. All the ones mentioned are fantastic. Here is one original song and cover I think is couple of her best performances.

https://vimeo.com/148105724

Someone To Watch Over Me cover at Frank Sinatra Tribute. Everything was perfection. She looked so elegant in her outfit, hair ect.. Her singing was just stunningly elegant.

Loved seeing her let loose on the harmonica. She looked like she was so into the song while performing. She had the feel down in this performance that matched the song perfectly.

hjj

IMO Carrie has had no match by anyone in country and maybe even all genre in great perforomances in award or tribute shows.

LilUnderwood

I love any performance she does but for me anytime she sings Cowboy Casanova it’s just amazing! At the Storyteller Tour when she sang it on that jukebox with that amazing outfit, sparkly shoes, and sparklers that was amazing!!

♥Lil_Underwood♥;4770316 said:
I love any performance she does but for me anytime she sings Cowboy Casanova it’s just amazing! At the Storyteller Tour when she sang it on that jukebox with that amazing outfit, sparkly shoes, and sparklers that was amazing!!

That one was definitely a highlight when I saw her in concert on the Storyteller tour when she sang it on top of the jukebox with her amazing outfit,the shoes & the sparklers that went whoosh when the song was done was incredible!!But it’s so dang hard to pick one live performance when all of them are so freaking amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk