Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where could I post Tickets for Sale

sjones571

Hi I have two Plantium tickets for the Nashville Denim & Rhinestones tour March the 1st, 2023 I need to sell on row EE Section which is 5th row in the lower section of 104. The seats are number two and three. I don't know where to post this, could someone tell me where to put it? I am just asking exactly what I paid for them. They are paper tickets and I have them in hand and ready to mail out. I can send you photos of the tickets and I can give you my ebay feedback site so you can see I am trust worthy. I bought three tickets but my Brother and his Wife wanted cheaper seats so that is why I have two for sale.

CU4ever

There are a few places you could sell them. Here are a few

Just a few, hope you find someplace that works for you!

sjones571

I meant on here, lol. I have them listed on stubb hub but I had to jack up the price in order to recoup my cost of the tickets and I don't like doing that. I usually list them on ebay but now you are limited to the how much you can sell until you have a proven record if it has been a while since you sold and it has been and I don't have anything else left to sell.