Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Do I Change/Who Changes The 'Keepers' (below avvy)

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

Hey,

I would like to change/adjust my 'keeper' and drop the 'fans requesting Carrie on Australia's CMC' & pick up 'Carrie touring Australia!'.

So - 'Keeper of Carrie's Temporary Home Music Video & Carrie Touring Australia!'

How do I do this?

Thanks! :)

A

robinannhunt

The person that kept the list has not been found. Jeff was looking into it for someone else a while ago and couldn't get an answer. If I hear anything I will let you know.

robinannhunt

You might PM Jeff to find out who might help you. It requires some special permissions to update the keeper's list and your prifile.

Farawayhills

Thanks but can't any moderator just tweak it? :)

Just guessing, but strictly speaking, they probably could - but if someone is/was doing it on a long term voluntary basis, it could be a bit insensitive for others to barge in, until it's definitely sorted out whether they want to continue.