Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you think?

Carrie_Hannah

Dont know what thread this goes in... its probably not this one so sorry!! but anyway, Hey guys! my school is about to elect our "Title Awards". This year we have decided that we want it to be a little different. Every year the winners of each category are elected by popularity or by whoevers name is on the list first. Yes, the school is still deciding, but their opinions aren't the only ones that matter this year. For the category of "Most Attractive," we have decided to get the world wide web involved and post a picture of each canidate and get the opinions of people all over the world. We are posting on social media site and We have chosen to post here and on a couple others.
So all I need you guys to do is list who you think is most attractive, in order from most attractive to least attractive. We dont want just one name because we want to be able to break our results down even more to the one who is best fit. Also, my school is all about runner ups so that helps with that as well!
Thanks so much guys!!!!
here are our four candidates. (These girls picked out the photos

Attachments

• 523564_134836439995934_552945272_n.jpg
    523564_134836439995934_552945272_n.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 535072_3486356129400_156771243_n.jpg
    535072_3486356129400_156771243_n.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 561153_354987364587892_668550470_n.jpg
    561153_354987364587892_668550470_n.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 26
  • hannah.jpg
    hannah.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

thunder92

Should be posted in off topic section since it has nothing to do with Carrie.

But my order would be 2, 4, 3, 1

And I dont think putting all this all over the web is a great idea.

Lstname89

I'm shocked that someone who has been a member on this site for 6 years doesn't know where something as tacky as this belongs.

In my opinion it doesn't belong on this site at all, but if you must post needless shi*, it should definitely be in the off topic section like Thunder suggested.

Have a great day!

Carrie_Hannah

I'm for real sorry! And yes I've been on here for 6 years but I just recently started coming back on here and the section that stuff like this would go in 6 years ago is not an option anymore. I knew by posting it here someone would see it and be able to move it to the correct spot so that it would be where it needs to be. Like all other posts, if the admins don't want this on here they can definitely delete it. It's no problem at all :)

And Thunder92, we were debating on doing it but the school said as long as we put no names of the girls or school then it should be fine. But thank you for writing back!

thunder92

I'm for real sorry! And yes I've been on here for 6 years but I just recently started coming back on here and the section that stuff like this would go in 6 years ago is not an option anymore. I knew by posting it here someone would see it and be able to move it to the correct spot so that it would be where it needs to be. Like all other posts, if the admins don't want this on here they can definitely delete it. It's no problem at all :)

And Thunder92, we were debating on doing it but the school said as long as we put no names of the girls or school then it should be fine. But thank you for writing back
!

I just think its down grading for these girls. And thats coming from a guy haha. Im all for beautiful women..after all every man needs one and all these girls are beautiful but to rate them?

yeah I did it lol but I would never want my girlfriend to have her pictures posted all over the internet.

Carrie_Hannah

Oh yea I understand. But I mean, although I'm a true believer in beauty comes from the inside, being on yearbook staff, I can't make up the rules on what the girls are rated on. Most attractive happens every year and is based on looks every year. Now don't get me wrong! We are not posting them on hundreds of sites. There are three of us workers who have posted on 2 or 3 more sites. The others are a lot like this one. No Facebook or twitter or anything that can get traced back to the girls. But yea. I understand where you're coming from. We just want to make it fair and the girls agreed to it.

Farawayhills

I can understand the interest in finding a new variation in a long standing practice, and I'm sure they are participating voluntarily - but, even so, I think they're pretty brave, knowing that one of them is going to be told that people all over the world think she's the least attractive of the four! (My rule would be - alone, tell her she's the most beautiful - but never tell anyone, either alone or in a group, that she's less attractive than someone else) :)

Carrie_Hannah

Oh yea! We are only telling the winner! Noooo way will they know who came in last place or second or third for that matter. The second is just incase the winner's grades go down and makes her not eligible. :) but yes. They will not know the order.

Schrodinger

I'm really confused. Why is there an effort to find the Most Attractive we all already know the answer to that.:rolleyes:

carebearcarrie

I understand why youre doing this. Because i was on yearbook staff for 3 years myself. But i just have to say:

All these are are popularity contests. So that the girl who wins gets an even bigger ego. Facial beauty means nothing compared to inner beauty. Things like this piss me off. Everyone is beautiful in their own right. Just because the so called "average girl" didnt get picked by the jock doesnt make her any less beautiful. Things like this made me hate high school. If you wernt skinny, "pretty", super smart, or tan just seemed like no one cared. Anyway thsts my rant.

Carrie_Hannah

I agree. Completely but like I said before. I don't make the rules. I would love for this to be about inner beauty but unfortunately its not and probably never will be. That's what our miss congeniality is considered to be. Thanks for your opinions everyone! Please keep the votes coming!

Marie2011

on a scale from 1-10 based on the pics.

#1- is a 10
#2 is a 10
#3 is a 10
and #4 is a 10.
I am a 10
You're a 10
your mom is a 10
your dad is a 10
your grandparents is a 10
your sister is a 10
your brother is a 10
your boss is a 10
everybody is a 10; not unless they are like Scott, Bill, Taylor etc. etc. then they are a zero. lol

allamericangirl8

I don't like this at all. My school did something like it, and it was just a narcissism contest, tbh.

However, I WILL participate like the hypocrite I am. #2 is the only super pretty one.