Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will be the Next carrie Underwood?

Carrie Country

Nobody there is only one.......there will only be one........and the mold was broken our sweet Carrie can't be copied......many have tried many will try all will fail......she is very special and the total package both vocally and the way she lives her life there will never be another like her.......she's country music's sweetheart and that is not something that can just happen everyday!!!!!(!)

Suellen

There's a lot of singers who would love to be the next Carrie Underwood -- BUT -- there is only one and there would never be another one like our own CARRIE UNDERWOOD.

Carrie Country

Ok I'm ticked some trolls have been commenting on this article over on CMT saying our sweet Carrie is leaving country music because she was forced out such idiots!!!!

rosie08

Thank you everyone for calming me down, when I read the mess over on CMT I was so mad I was bouncing off of walls. but ya'll are right she is the one and only in beauty,voice, personality and her sweet kind heart. ya'll are awesome!! thank you again.;)

Suellen

Ok I'm ticked some trolls have been commenting on this article over on CMT saying our sweet Carrie is leaving country music because she was forced out such idiots!!!!
There's a thread on GAC about Miranda and Ronn Dunn announcing the ACMs -- I couldn't believe the comments people left about Carrie. Never saw anything like that before on GAC. The trolls are out.

undrwood9098

After hearing that Carrie got negative feed, I decided to check it out and put in my two cents. After I did, I may get in some trouble for it...

Miranda Lambert & Ronnie Dunn to Announce ACM Nominees | GAC News & Notes

Same username as on here.

The members at GAC are completely vicious Miranda and Taylor fans, so I don't even bother taking what they have to say to heart. They're far too annoying and too classless for me to ever waste a smidge of time on them.

Carebear1994

The members at GAC are completely vicious Miranda and Taylor fans, so I don't even bother taking what they have to say to heart. They're far too annoying and too classless for me to ever waste a smidge of time on them.

My heart is pumping. We can prove them wrong though. I cant wait. :)

carrieismy1idol

There's a thread on GAC about Miranda and Ronn Dunn announcing the ACMs -- I couldn't believe the comments people left about Carrie. Never saw anything like that before on GAC. The trolls are out.

Doesn't Surprise Me About The Haters,A Hater Came On Carrie's Official Site Yesterday And Said Some Pretty Ugly Things About Our Carrie.

Carebear1994

Doesn't Surprise Me About The Haters,A Hater Came On Carrie's Official Site Yesterday And Said Some Pretty Ugly Things About Our Carrie.

I don't get what makes them think they can do that. The only reason I'm going at it on GAC is because I can't see someone bashing my hero and not do anything about it.

lab

I know, "American Idol" will NEVER FIND ANOTHER "CARRIE UNDERWOOD". Same like, there will be NO OTHER "BETHANY HAMILTON" in "Soul Surfer". THEY ARE THE CHOSEN ONES "BY GOD" IN ORDER "TO SEND A MESSAGE". But, I see A SIMILARITY OF "KENZIE PALMER, the contestant who performed Carrie's "We're Young And Beautiful" during the audition of Season 10 American Idol Show AND CARRIE. I watched all Kenzie's VIDEOS IN "YouTube" ..... THEY ARE ALL AMAZING!!! Kenzie is like "CARRIE UNDERWOOD AT FIFTEEN YEARS OLD"!!!

lab

Kenzie Palmer's "Where The Boys Are" and "Somewhere Over The Rainbow' at "You Tube" is STUNNING!!! REALLY STUNNING!!!