Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's the best Idol ever?

carebear4eva

Another one of those blasted "Who's the best Idol ever?" posts that lists Kelly as number one. Feel free to go leave your dirty comments, lol! You don't need to create an account or anything of the sort, just type your comment, select "Post as" choose "Guest", give your email id, and your good......Go defend our girl there people!

Who's the Top 'American Idol' of All-Time?

supercarriefan

I don't know why websites feel the need to keep this Kelly vs. Carrie nonsense going. I'm not leaving a comment because I'm a fan of both women...sorry. They didn't say anything that bashed Carrie, so no need to start drama with Kelly's fans about this.
I don't get why people have to say one is better...it doesn't matter...they are both highly successful, and are incredibly talented.

Pi314CA

It is annoying but I guess this creates hits on their website. A few more CDs from Carrie and the comparison will be more clearcut.

carebear4eva

Yeah, that's a good point. Kelly is becoming old news fast, while Carrie's fan base is expanding (although the album sales don't prove it, the touring does). I just really want Carrie to pull a Shania and Come on Over and go international soon.