Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WOW! My account still exists... I'm surprised, and this is why...

F34R

I saw the photo on instagram about her not fixing her hair, and of course she still looks amazing.
So I figured there must be a fan community somewhere on this thing known as World Wide Web. Google, "carrie underwood fan forum", and here it is! I tried to register with "F34R", which has been my online name for over a decade. Well, it was already taken. Usually it isn't a name you see taken already, so I tried to log in with it, and used the password that I've used as long as I can remember. I get logged in!!

Well, I haven't been here since late 2011. Why?

Well, short story...

I've been a police officer since 1999. I went to the academy in SC in 2000, graduated Apr. 21, 2000.

One late night, around 2am, on Apr. 21, 2012, I was out of my patrol car on the side of the road with a group of kids that had been reported as "run-a-ways". While I was talking with them a car was passing by and hit my car, which hit me and one of the kids. I received some pretty bad damage to my head/brain. I have a pretty bad problem with memory, along with a list of other problems, but the memory has affected me the most. I've been doing rehab for almost three years now. The kid that was also injured received a few minor problems. The kids' aunt has told me that I grabbed the kid and turned my body to shield him from being hit. I don't remember any of it, so I'm just going on what she said to me.

That's the short story of where I've been, and a huge thanks for keeping my account active. :)

Still love Carrie of course.

bluetb4

I saw the photo on instagram about her not fixing her hair, and of course she still looks amazing.
So I figured there must be a fan community somewhere on this thing known as World Wide Web. Google, "carrie underwood fan forum", and here it is! I tried to register with "F34R", which has been my online name for over a decade. Well, it was already taken. Usually it isn't a name you see taken already, so I tried to log in with it, and used the password that I've used as long as I can remember. I get logged in!!

Well, I haven't been here since late 2011. Why?

Well, short story...

I've been a police officer since 1999. I went to the academy in SC in 2000, graduated Apr. 21, 2000.

One late night, around 2am, on Apr. 21, 2012, I was out of my patrol car on the side of the road with a group of kids that had been reported as "run-a-ways". While I was talking with them a car was passing by and hit my car, which hit me and one of the kids. I received some pretty bad damage to my head/brain. I have a pretty bad problem with memory, along with a list of other problems, but the memory has affected me the most. I've been doing rehab for almost three years now. The kid that was also injured received a few minor problems. The kids' aunt has told me that I grabbed the kid and turned my body to shield him from being hit. I don't remember any of it, so I'm just going on what she said to me.

That's the short story of where I've been, and a huge thanks for keeping my account active. :)

Still love Carrie of course.

Welcome back!! So sorry to hear about your accident.