Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Picks for "Cry Pretty" Singles

carriefan14

Now, that you have heard the full album, which would you like to see as singles, in what order?

I would like to see the Carrie co-writes take the forefront, since she was more involved on those.

3rd single - Backsliding (around February)

4th single - Southbound (around June)

5th single - Ghosts on the Stereo (around October)

Hil

I need to hear Low, Drinking Alone, TSTWUTMLT and I think Southbound would be a good single. I love GOTS & spinning bottles too but I guess I would choose the others as singles.

Audra

I don't care what order they would come in, but I'd love to hear Drinking Alone, Southbound, Low, TSTWUTMLT and End Up With You as singles.

Caitlin2010

Assuming we get 3 more, I’d like the singles to be Drinking Alone, Backsliding, and TSTWUTMLT. Don’t care about order.

montdu39

3rd single: Backsliding
4th single: Southbound (summer)
5th single: Low
6th Single: Spinning Bottles

quincyeyes

I would like her to release TSWUTMLT and Backsliding to pop, Hot AC - and promote it. I think she should release one of the two right away. I know people are saying this is not possible but I am just putting what I think would be my ideal scenario. In my ideal scenario also, all of the singles would be hits. lol If I can't dream big at carriefans where can I?

Country singles:
3. Drinking Alone
4. Spinning Bottles
5. Low

Claire2004

My picks for singles (not necessarily in this order):
- Drinking Alone
- Low
- Spinning Bottles
- Ghosts on the Stereo

I initially wanted The Bullet, but I got fed up by some of the reviews saying it was not political enough.

DirtyLaundry

Drinking Alone should be single number 3, hands down.

After that, I think you could go with any of Backsliding, Low and TSTWUTMLT - if there are five singles, pick two of these.

adam1995

Just starting with single 3:
3. Low
4. Drinking Alone
5. That Song We Used to Make Love To
6. Ghosts on the Stereo

carriefan14

The issue with the Bullet..Carrie said somewhere that she didn't know if she could ever get through a live performance of that song. So i dont think she will do it as a single, kinda like Forever Changed.

I'd love to see Low but I'm just not sure if it's "radio friendly", more like an incredible concert song that is fun to see live on tour. I also dont know how they would construct a video around it.

Backsliding is just a perfect modern pop-country song that they could shorten a bit for radio. I already see a video for it in my mind

Josh

3rd single Drinking Alone

4th single Low

5th single TSWUTMLT

I'm extremely conflicted thinking what singles should be released. Can they release everything? Release some to multiple formats like Christian for Kingdom because it sounds like that kind of production and David Garcia has that background. Southbound, to maybe country/pop/hac, will be amazing for summer and I think she needs to release one of these types of songs, That Song That We Used To to pop/hac radio and maybe Backsliding as well. Everything is good. I can't really make my mind up. Ghosts on the Stereo seems great for country as well as The Bullet. Low seems to be what a lot of people like as well as DA.. But, if I HAVE to choose:

3. Spinning Bottles or Low (TSTWUTMLT to pop/hac at same time)
4. Southbound (country/pop/hac)
5. The Bullet
6. Ghosts on the Stereo

Not sure if this is even possible but hey..

gwade82

Just starting with single 3:
3. Low
4. Drinking Alone
5. That Song We Used to Make Love To
6. Ghosts on the Stereo

I really love these 4 songs. They make me want to dance with all you girls. All night. My most favorite so far is LOW

allirishgirl

I'd love to see That Song That We Used To Make Love To released as a single as it's my favourite but unfortunately I don't see this happening. I'd also love to see The Bullet, Spinning Bottles and Southbound released too.

brenda218

I will list two for sure I love, maybe 3
Low
Kingdom
Bullet
If there is another would love ,That song we Used to make love to.