Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 SNF Opening

sco

They had to do something to switch it up after the lawsuit and this is pretty awesome! I saw a lot of negative comments about getting rid of Carrie altogether so this is pretty awesome she gets Joan Jett to open with her

I’m pretty sure they had this planned regardless of the lawsuit. The Game On song didn’t seem to go over too well so they probably won’t use it again anyway. As for the negative comments, those happen every year. You can’t please everybody.

pkc4rls

I’m pretty sure they had this planned regardless of the lawsuit. The Game On song didn’t seem to go over too well so they probably won’t use it again anyway. As for the negative comments, those happen every year. You can’t please everybody.

Oh gosh yes sco these haters come out with the hate each year. When it went from Faith to Carrie you would have thought someone kicked their puppy. The Faith fans came out with such hateful comments. And than last year the haters didn’t like the song and the different look. Same with the previous year. These sets of haters that wanted nothing to change have negative comments each year. I finally stopped reading the comments because it was sad because Carrie is just so darn good each year. But I think luckily most always like her or just don’t care in general who does it lol. And it doesn’t matter who they got, it would have happened with them also.

lolita55

They had to do something to switch it up after the lawsuit and this is pretty awesome! I saw a lot of negative comments about getting rid of Carrie altogether so this is pretty awesome she gets Joan Jett to open with her

I don’t think it had anything to do with the lawsuit. It just wasn’t a very good song to get people excited for a football game. So it was shelved for that reason I’m my opinion.

mbh

ECby0dcWsAA8PaX

Carrie looks STUNNING! In 2005, who will think that Carrie will be collaborating with different ROCK LEGENDS? Carrie has timeless qualities that consistently distinguished outstanding artists and provides a master blueprint for building a career that will prosper for a long time.

teesharky

Oh gosh yes sco these haters come out with the hate each year. When it went from Faith to Carrie you would have thought someone kicked their puppy. The Faith fans came out with such hateful comments. And than last year the haters didn’t like the song and the different look. Same with the previous year. These sets of haters that wanted nothing to change have negative comments each year. I finally stopped reading the comments because it was sad because Carrie is just so darn good each year. But I think luckily most always like her or just don’t care in general who does it lol. And it doesn’t matter who they got, it would have happened with them also.

So true. No matter what- haters will complain about something. It’s exhausting to keep up with it.

txacar

Couldn't believe they didn't show it after being tweeted by Joan, NBC, and SNF, not to mention radio stations, etc.

teesharky

Ok SNF just tweeted the preview .not near a computer now but I retweeted it on twitter. It looks great so far.

maddkat

Staff member
@NBCSportsPR
8m
Thirteen NFL players join @carrieunderwood in new NBC Sunday Night Football show open. Check out the sneak preview now on NBCSports.com.nbcsportsgrouppressbox.com/2019/08/26/thi…

<font color="#38444D"><span style="font-family: -apple-system">

EC6H4mUXoAIXmiC

STAMFORD, Conn. – August 26, 2019 – In less than two weeks on Sunday, Sept. 8, seven-time Grammy Award-winner and multi-platinum recording artist Carrie Underwood and NFL players star in the debut of the 2019 show open for NBC’s Sunday Night Football, primetime television’s No. 1 program for an unprecedented eight consecutive years

Underwood, who stars in the NBC SNF show open for the seventh consecutive year, welcomes Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Joan Jett, who makes an appearance during Underwood’s performance.

A sneak preview of the SNF show open is now available here on NBCSports.com.

Thirteen NFL players, who have accounted for 31 Pro Bowl selections (including 10 2018 Pro Bowlers), four Super Bowl rings, and nine first-round draft picks, are in the show open. Following is the complete list:

Atlanta Falcons WR Julio Jones
Chicago Bears DB Kyle Fuller
Chicago Bears LB Khalil Mack
Chicago Bears QB Mitch Trubisky
Cleveland Browns QB Baker Mayfield
Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott
Kansas City Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes
Los Angeles Rams QB Jared Goff
Minnesota Vikings QB Kirk Cousins
Philadelphia Eagles QB Carson Wentz
Philadelphia TE Zach Ertz
Philadelphia Eagles DT Fletcher Cox
Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson

Tripp Dixon is creative director of the SNF show open.

adam1995

Kind of unfair to other teams that have nobody in the opening, but there are three Bears and three Eagles. Hmmm.

abbeyjones18

I mean, they got some pretty popular players this year. Notice how none of my Patriots are in it, lol. Maybe Coach BB said no, lol. Just kidding! There have been of couple of Pats in the past, I think.