Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 AMAs Nov 21

Zach1998

At least Carrie will most likely take the awards shes nominated here. Wouldn't mind a little CMA shade in the acceptance speech like she did in 2019 either.

maddkat

Staff member

On Wednesday, it was announced that the ceremony is introducing a new segment called My Hometown that will have artists show fans where they were raised. Participating in the segment is 15-time AMA winner Carrie Underwood, who will join fellow 2021 nominee Jason Aldean for a special performance of their duet, “If I Didn’t Love You,” while also showcasing their hometown influence and Southern roots.

jimshoe

At least Carrie will most likely take the awards shes nominated here. Wouldn't mind a little CMA shade in the acceptance speech like she did in 2019 either.
You mean like "thank you AMAs for making this show fan voted because they are the ones that count, they are the ones that matter!'

Translation "suck it CMAs"

AdamJ

I have voted for Carrie for PCA & AMA awards every night. Hope it helps some and she gets all the awards she is nominated for.

I may not get the chance to say this later in the week-------Happy Thanksgiving to all Carrie fans.

mikebeme3

And Jason's wife just posted and they're at his bar in Nashville, so there's almost zero chance we get her walking the red carpet

maddkat

Staff member
^ Carrie could still be there, and the performance be prerecorded.
Still a chance she's out that way anyway with technical rehearsals having started for Vegas.

of course they are announcing some winners this afternoon and those could be the country categories.

Reactions: mbh

MSCarriefan

Pretty sure she is at home according to her Fit52 yesterday morning. Maybe she flew in yesterday afternoon but Melissa was decorating for Christmas last night.

Attachments

• E32AAE16-5768-4D4C-A0D5-C64DAA0FBF2B.jpeg
    E32AAE16-5768-4D4C-A0D5-C64DAA0FBF2B.jpeg
    623.9 KB · Views: 5

mikebeme3

Pretty sure she is at home according to her Fit52 yesterday morning. Maybe she flew in yesterday afternoon but Melissa was decorating for Christmas last night.
I'm guessing they recorded the performance the same time they did the promo for the ama's. Wouldn't be surprised to see them dressed the same